The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Weekend meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApertureLaboratories

Probationary Member
Feb 7, 2012
Paulden, Arizona
Hey everyone i live up by prescott and would love to come down to a monthly meet except, the normal monthly meet is on thursdays which presents a real problem for those of us that work 2nd shift or arent available till the weekend. What I am proposing is perhaps another monthly meet on either friday or saturday night maybe at a central location in phoenix. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated :D

As would I....the scene isn't so great up here anymore so I have no issues coming to phx 1 or 2 times a month ....just need to pick a day and place .....maybe third sat every month??

Lol im actually heading to the pavs tonight...as in im omw down from prescott right now....if anyone wants to come tonight hit me up 928-710-0884.....and we should decide on another spot for future meets :D

I kinda wanna say pavs 101 & indian bend just because its a well known place and easy for new people to get out to....we could always move it later.....so....third sat of the month at the pavs??? Gives us a whole month to spread the word :D

I kinda wanna say pavs 101 & indian bend just because its a well known place and easy for new people to get out to....we could always move it later.....so....third sat of the month at the pavs??? Gives us a whole month to spread the word :D

This is one of the issues with meets, they are always at one end of the valley or the other. The pavs, or the in&out meet are both about an hour from my house. Somewhere in the i17 corridor would be central to everyone.

Which is what i would love to have if you could suggest a place thats pretty decent and we wont be kicked out after 20 mins....maybe a place we could see other cars as well :D

I just know from bike night days there are a few places like 19th and deer valley there's a spot there or there's a sonic on union hills somewhere that was years ago not sure if there still going but I live on the outskirts to and I'm over that one side or another donniekak is right something on I17 would be middle for everyone and these are the only two places I know of

Yeah i remember the sonic at 35th and union hills....im not sure if they care if we meet there but that wouldnt be a bad option....even closer for me since im coming from prescott....

Or even better...theres a mcdonalds and rolibertos across the street....they dont seem to care if ppl are outside....(was there last weekend)

id be down but cant drive the car bc the tags are out of date and i have to get it inspected ... back home i didnt have to pass a inspection but here i do im screwed ... but im still down to chill

So is everyone going to pav or are you guys going to meet up in the middle I'm down for going to speed world tonight my friend with his Camaro SS is running tonight I'm going to go watch maybe take my car down a few times I don't want to get to crazy I still need to do my clutch anyone know someone cheap but good that will install?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back