The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wedding Jitters!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessesTalon

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 13, 2003
Beaverton, Oregon
Anyone get them, how long before the wedding...

man in 12 days, it's just like, damn thats incredible, its so awesome, but man so much stuff to do still... got my house all cleaned up today but damn i feel like i have so much stuff to do, and even though i have time stuff stilld oesn't get done...

man I CANT believe im getting married in less than 2 weeks.......

wha! :thumb:

Congrats bro. Wait till you get the knots in your stomach 10 minutes before the event...you want to run to the bathroom, but you know you can't. :|

:cool: I got married oct 2nd, it's been a little over a month.
For me I did not care until 5-6 days before the day. As long as you keep yourself occupied you'll be fine. You'll see, the day after you'll be like "all this stress for that?!?"
Enjoy the honeymoon period, it's the best time.
A few photos form my wedding :p

Attachments

• IMG_0473+ copy.jpg
    IMG_0473+ copy.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0578 copy.jpg
    IMG_0578 copy.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_0590 copy.jpg
    IMG_0590 copy.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0566+ copy.jpg
    IMG_0566+ copy.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 349
TSI_FWD said:
:cool: I got married oct 2nd, it's been a little over a month.
For me I did not care until 5-6 days before the day. As long as you keep yourself occupied you'll be fine. You'll see, the day after you'll be like "all this stress for that?!?"
Enjoy the honeymoon period, it's the best time.
A few photos form my wedding :p

Aww how beautiful... one day thats gonna be me and my g/f... but not any time soon i hope LOL jk... its a beautiful thing. and i hope you guys have a great marrage... and to jesses i hope your wedding goes great, and you have a great time :D update us with pics after, and of the honey moon of course LOL jk... ;) :p :cool: :thumb:

For me I didnt get them. That could be because I'm older, paying for it and been living with my girl for about 5 years at the time. All I wanted was for the wedding to hurry up and get over with so i could stop spending money on it.

marriage is ghey, i dunno why anyone would want to do it.....i guess the unknown is exciting but you will soon learn....sorry to shoot your thread buddy.....just remember, you have 6 months to annul it, anything after that and your screwed by lawyers :thumbdown

PS. Congrats

Brian, you're a nut :laugh:

Ah well, if she makes him happy, who are we to complain?

Congratulations :thumb: :thumb: :cool:

I'm with TSI_FWD I didn't start to get nervous until like a week before either. It wasn't really that I was scared of getting married. I was worried that other people were going to screw something up or be late.

leet said:
Brian, you're a nut :laugh:

Ah well, if she makes him happy, who are we to complain?

Congratulations :thumb: :thumb: :cool:
im with him
i dont know shit about that stuff caus im 16
Congratulations :thumb: :thumb:

Your fiance' will be nervous enough for you and everyone else in the wedding party. Just don't drink too much the night before!

L2RTSiAWD said:
I'm with TSI_FWD I didn't start to get nervous until like a week before either. It wasn't really that I was scared of getting married. I was worried that other people were going to screw something up or be late.

I will have to agree with you. We didn't have too many problems before ours, but we did have a couple mishaps. We left the marriage license at our house and didn't realize it until 15 minutes before the wedding, the priest said that he wouldn't begin until he saw it. That was a little frightening. Then, when we showed up at the reception, after riding around in a trolley around town, our caterer told us that they had already run out of food. Kind of sucked, so we just ordered some pizzas :thumb: .

Other than those two things, everything else went rather smoothly. That morning I went and played a round of golf the day of, just to keep my mind at ease. You really won't get that nervous until you are at the ceremony.

Are you going on a honeymoon? If so, where to?

2 weeks to do all the whoreing and partying that you want, then get ready to strap on the ol ball and chain. congrats :thumb:

Thanks for the replies... I hope all will be well... I will def post pix of it when I get back from Hawaii :p mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hawaaaaiiiiiiiii

P.S. Sorry Defiant I didn't really mean it to be a "girl" thread... It's all just happening so fast. LOL :) :D :thumb: thanks for not locking it btw... :)

take me to hawaii with you and i will pay for A stripper at the bachelor party (if i am invited to that to)

i feel so left out where is my stripper and sun burn :cry:

Defiant said:
Erm.... wouldn't it be rather queer if it weren't a "girl" thread? :confused: OMG

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

I'll post pix to prove im no queer! LOL :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dang I wish I would've seen this this post earlier. I got married on Oct. 19th this year as well. So how does it feel this far into the marriage. God i can't believe i've been married for 1 month now. Doesn't really feel that different for me. Only thing that changed is that I got this ring on my finger,everything is her's is mine and vice versa, and thats about it.
Well, way way way way belated congrats

JessesTalon said:
Anyone get them, how long before the wedding...

man in 12 days, it's just like, damn thats incredible, its so awesome, but man so much stuff to do still... got my house all cleaned up today but damn i feel like i have so much stuff to do, and even though i have time stuff stilld oesn't get done...

man I CANT believe im getting married in less than 2 weeks.......

wha! :thumb:

no worries jesse... ill be in the audience cheering you on!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back