The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Website check.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey2k21

Probationary Member
Jun 21, 2021
Greenbush, Maine
Hey everyone! I was looking around for tank straps for my 98' GSX. I couldn't find any in many places, but then I found them on this website. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from here, and how it went. (I.e shipping time, payment, quality) This is the website: https://www.mitsubishipartsnow.com
Thank you in advance for any help!

I've ordered from there a few times. Usually if you think you found something that's been discontinued as in stock on the website you'll be disappointed when you get an email a couple days later and a refund. But if they do have it, it will ship. Saved my butt a few times.

I haven't ordered from them but they just got back to me within 24 hours on a longish list of parts I need or might need, with availability info, broken down into within a few days, within a few weeks, within a few months, and discontinued.

There's some sketchy reviews for them online, like how they send the wrong parts and make you pay return shipping,, but you never know with those, could be competitors looking to make them look bad or customers who didn't know what they were doing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back