The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Web Design Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gamble97

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
small town, Illinois
Anyone here familiar with web design? I wanted to start a site in wordpress but I can't find any themes that I really like.
I tried to install joomla but it failed so I scraped the idea. Now thinking of drupal. I have no idea. I'm pretty confused.
I want a simple site to sell simple/basic things, one that accepts paypal because I have no idea how I would even begin to get setup taking credit cards/debit cards.

IDK how good you are with computers but you could always get a free theme on the interwebz and throw it into dreamweaver. Or just buy a premade site that allows you to edit it through your browser.

I know what a CMS is, but I don't exactly know what it will do for me. I love the layout of frontline fabrication (he used drupla), something similar to that with the tabs on the top/bottom of the main pic.
I've used dreamweaver a few years ago, but forgot a lot of it. I am good with computers, I work on them daily (however I do hardware).
Wordpress honestly doesn't seem that easy to use, drag and drop is easy, html (from what I remember from college isn't very hard)

I used to play with html alot. Making layouts and such for a game I used to play, and some for Myspace. Once you get in the groove of it, it just becomes kind of natural, and you're able to do it without even really thinking about it. I think it's kind of fun. There's also a web site now called Webs - Make a free website, get free hosting It used to be called freewebs. And as I recall when I first got into it, they have premade layouts, and it's free unless you choose to upgrade, and you can basically host your own pictures and add multiple pages.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back