The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Weapon R INtake Manifold? Is this for real?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Area1320

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 2, 2005
Asbury, New_Jersey
Met a fellow DSMer yesterday and he said his intake manifold was Weapon R. I've never seen one but it looked really nice! Had all the stock OEM fittings he said and everything. Anyone else running this intake manifold with pictures or feedback!

JohnnyC said:
They have details on their website. I would refuse to buy anything 'Weapon-R' though....
If you really want to upgrade, buy something along the lines of a smim.

JohnnyC said:
They have details on their website. I would refuse to buy anything 'Weapon-R' though....

Yeah that's why i asked i didn't know they even made anything besides shity intakes and such. haha.

Yup. I saw it in person it looks nice! But then again it was already in the car so i have no idea how it looks all around. OEM Throttle body and all lines worked he said. I just didn't know they made products like this one.

did he happen to mention its performance?

BrokenTsi said:
thats exactly what it is... a sheetmetal intake manifold...
wether quality is terrible or not w/e but..
Sorry, the word mangus was suppose to be infront of smim.

Area1320 said:
Yup. I saw it in person it looks nice! But then again it was already in the car so i have no idea how it looks all around. OEM Throttle body and all lines worked he said. I just didn't know they made products like this one.

I've seen a few manifolds that look 'nice' blow welds at high PSI. I know that sounds like a joke, but there you go.

91-gsx said:
did he happen to mention its performance?

He said low boost wasn't any different driving around town but up top i guess he said it felt stronger! No idea though I didn't take a ride or anything.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back