The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Weapon R Dragon Intake

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravisR

Probationary Member
Nov 29, 2004
Conowingo, Maryland
Has anyone or does anyone have a weapon r dragon intake on thier 1.8 or 2.0? I found one on ebay and for the money i thought it was a good deal. So i was just wondering how it proformed. any advice and tips are greatly appriciated.

Travis

I have a 1993 eagle talon non-turbo and i bought a weapon-r intake. The thing is a piece of crap. First it don't fit right and rubs against the battery. The pipe is a little short. The mounting braket is a piece of metal and have no idea were to put it, not to mention the instructions suck horrible. Over all the intake is a piece of shit. DON'T BUY IT. :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

Just cut your bucket like everyone else does. :barf:

Why don't you just make an actual Cold Air Intake. There are PLENTY of threads on how to do it. Or you can simply ask people like TimG and Mike1992 of how they did it.

Then make a shield where it doesnt get hit by water, dont drive in puddles, or get a GM Maf and the translator along with the AEM Bypass and you will never have to worry.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back