The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

wat do u do when ur girlfriend ####s one of ur friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blk95gs

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 18, 2002
Havre De Grace, Maryland
Well basically i was with this girl for 2 years, we had a lot together then she says she needs time and ends up ####ing my friend. i found out today and i dont know what to do about it. its killing me because shes the only girl i ever felt strongly about, besides the fact that im gonna lose a lot of friends over this shit. anyone even had this happen to them? id like to hear about some shitty girlfriend stories. i just cant deal with this right now so any input would be great :cry:

Thats pretty fvcked up man. I was seeing this girl for about 1yr and alot of the times she would hang out with my friends and me and i never thought anything of it. Turns out he had called her up one day and wanted to hang out with her and you know what happened from there. Life sucks sometimes bro, you just gotta let some people go. It was hard for me but there are better fish in the sea, and better friends.

thanks man... im so drunk now after she told me this and i dont know how to take it. women are so beatstreet anymore and the all domt deserve the time that we give tjem
:thumbdown

Yeah that is hella fu*ked up yo.... I'd hella dump my girl and beat the sh*t outta my friend.... kinda depends how long you've known the guy. :thumb: :talon:

yeah dude, i would dump the bi*** if you havent already and then kick the shit out of your 'friend' cause after all, hes not really your friend. you know, some people spend all their lives trying to figure out who their friends are, you have just been given the answer.

if you arent the fighting type i would just sleep with his gf and get pictures and mail them to him.

ok first thing you need to do is either have sex with her mom or sister if she has one or both, get it on video then send it to her. then beat your friends ass

I would drop her like a bad habit, and if she chose to hang out, always introduce her as "this is the dumb girl that cheated and banged my freind. Of course she is easy all you have to do is ask"

My brother did that when i was younger and I still never forgave him for it. Yes he is my blood and I love the guy, but i will only do so much for him now.

my advice, remember that people are capable of doing that and move on. Do not waste your time with it, go be happy with someone else or at least alone! :thumb:

wow that is really f*cked up. ive been with my girl for six months now and shes my first true love. im just trying to picture myself in ur situation. i would kick my "friends" ass and leave her with out a doubt. i dunno how to say it, but im sorry that happen to you. dont talk to either of them and move on man. good luck.
-chris

you're better off w/o her man... better this happen now than in the future if you guyz got married... seriously you should try to get with one of her friends... try to play the whole sympathy thing and get her friends turned against her..

Cut em' both loose and never look back. Cuz if she will do it to you, she will definately do it to him too. You don't need either one of them.

She obviously doesn't give a shit about you. Dump her. Why the hell do people insist on staying in one ended relationships? Oh, and lose the friend.

Fighting is not a good idea, just cut them both off. Your better off without them, and tomorrow you might meet the girl thats perfect for you. Hey, its her loss, and most likely shes never gonna be able to keep a stable relationship, that goes for your "so-called" friend too!

well here is my suggestion....forget about the friend he's not worth it if he would do something like that to you. Here's what you do to fix his ass- screw his sister or girlfriend and he doesn't have any of them well then just act like he doesn't exist - that should get to him after a while (it may take some time) as for the girl - that is harder since you cared about her. What you have to do since you know whe isn't ever going to be faitful to you now is let your ex-friend have her, and of course act like she is a piece of dog shit and don't ever even look at here again, throw all the pictures of her away and get rid of anything that she gave you - better yet give it all back to her and say here you go, I thought we had something between us, now you can have everything we ever had back. and then if she has a sister, hook up with her sister, best friend, mom, or whoever she would be upset that you did. (that won't make it better, but at least it would get her upset)

Overall man, just forget about both of them and go on and live your life the way you would want to. Jut remember you only get to live each day once, so make the best out of each day and never look back!

The same thing happened to me. Me and my girl were going out for almost 3 years when she told me that she wanted to take a break so she could be more "selfish", I was hurt but said okay. Well a couple months after we broke up I found out that her and one of my good friends started messing around. I was crushed and didn't know what to do. As hard as it was I said #### them and stopped hanging out with them, obviously they weren't that great of friends anyways. I decided to be a that the single life was for me for the next while and then one night while out with some friends I met this girl. We have now been going out for almost a year and things are better than I could have ever hoped. All I can say is try and move forward, if she is going to be like that then don't go back to her you deserve better.

if your GF ****s one of your friends. Dump her, and ask your buddie how you d1ck tastes, fight, and be friends again. Usually gets it out of your system.

^^^^ agreed!
my ex wanted some "breathing room" too. turned out she went to a couple of parties cause she thought her new friends wanted to hang out with her but they just used her to mess around with. her mistake, her problem. you might not want to here it but break up with her. and tell your friend that you are surprised and shocked at him for what he did to you, and let it go. life goes on, more fish in the sea, thats it. It will be hard to say goodbye, but i myself and everyone else here will promise something better will come alonge.

good luck dude. and happy girl hunting :thumb:

Call your friend up and tell him you got the clap or some shit. Let him freak for awhile. As for the girl, give her a good ole donkey punch and kick the bi*** to the road (unless she has got cash, then milk it for some goodies!) Payback is a bi***.

yeah pretty much everyone has said what i would say, dump her ass, kick his ass. there ya go.

sorry its so shitty man but thats how its gotta be, she obviously didnt care about you if she would do that to you

It is what it is. I say concentrate on yourself now. No point in fighting or getting even. It just drags out the sh*t even longer. Just one quick thing...why is it easier to score with a chick when she's not your gf?? Ive been going about this all wrong!

I'd like to give you advise, of a harsher sort.
####y is ####y. You have no friends when it comes to ####y. We all want it and would probably do anything to get it even if it hurts our "buds". I never let my friends hang out with my girls(married for 7 years, but back in the day I had a few) and vise versa. I agree with the guy that said tell him you got the clap and ####ed her before he got her. I'd tell your girl that she needs to take a long walk off a short pier. Drop her ass and start over. Blah Blah I still love her..... That shouldn't be an issue with you, she took a big ass cleveland steamer on you(she shit on your chest). Find you some slut give it to her 7 ways to sunday, feel good for awhile and get yourself straight, find a nice one and never mix your buds with your chicks again. :thumb:

^
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumb:

Thats shitty. Sorry to hear, but defiantly I'm with everybody else. Move on no matter how hard it sounds. Its hard to think about her doing that along with your friend alone. Free your mind and go meet some new friends and girls. I have been with my girl for about 3 months now (we have dated on and off very shortly for about 3 years though) and if anything ever happened like that to us I would say #### it and take a road trip or something. Doing something like that alone helps make me feel better. Go to the track or whatever! Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back