The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Washington-uniontown

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just saw this! My bad man. Awesome that's about 40 minutes from my house. We can meet up at prp this year! Steel city muscle cars has track rentals for about 5-6 hours a day when weather is nice. Dave Ruby is a member and has been to both of them last year. More dsms the better!

I know I was at the last one of the year last year, and it's alright man in don't get on here as much as I usto lifegets busy. And if u ever wanna meet up jet send me a text or somthin prob when the weather starts to break I've have been takin the dsm out past few days and I gots admit I got a ichy foot lately plus got a few things I still gotta do to it before it's ready for another race season but it's drivable all day every day. If you wanna meet sometime send me a pm I'll send ya my digits, bein all my old friends don't really do anything I've been on the hunt for new car guy friends apearently I'm the only one who actually likes doing things car related and such. Weather it be Cruz in around bsin about cars or just hang in out at my shop after hrs tinkering around let me know what's up man

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back