The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Warning: Do not eat, then open

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutely, just nasty and nauseating. Soon to be a semi-classic thread.

yea its work safe.. i just saw this on another forum how the hell can someone do that.. id burn my own skin off just walking in the place..

I can't stop laughing. It looks like the woman was trying to make an attempt to clean the bathroom. There are so many cigarettes on the computer. Ah ,ahahahhhahahha. That is the most funniest thing i have EVER seen. I can't stop looking at it. People are disgusting. Dont you think she would realize enough is enough, like 300 pizza boxes ago. ROFLROFLROFL

James :laser::talon:

As amusing (and repulsive) as it is, I assume she's got one hell of a mental condition.

I just went to the second and third page, and what the people are saying a so funny. And the best, there is a bottle of RESOLVE on the counter. I died. :D:D:D:D:DROFL

I would have to have on my gas mask to go in that place.

As amusing (and repulsive) as it is, I assume she's got one hell of a mental condition.

Nothing that we could EVER imagine. Nobody in there right or left mind would let it get that bad.

Everyone. Look at the toilet picture. What the hell is that shit to the left of the toilet? OMG, if looks like a dead animal.

Everyone. Look at the toilet picture. What the hell is that shit to the left of the toilet? OMG, if looks like a dead animal.

They claimed 2 cats lived there...they've located one...

:barf::barf::barf:WTFWTFWTF
after seeing the bathroom pictures...i have no words to explain how i feel right now...

Seriously, though...IDK how anyone could live like that.

F#@K CLEAN UP! COME ON POOKIE, LETS BURN THIS MOTHERFU&#ER DOWN! :thumb:

Hah! they moved the pic post to a simple HTML page due to traffic. Some of the forum comments were gold, too.

Bet she was like 600 lbs. What a nasty human being, if we can even call her that.

Maybe she doesn't know that there are people that we pay to take that stuff away! I know of some homeless people that would be interested in the aluminum cans! LOL

Ive seen worse. My friends are the managers of an apartment building and I have honestly seen worse than that. We had to wear contamination suits and masks. Pretty much how the bathroom is in the link here is how the whole apartment was for us.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back