The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

WANTED: OEM Part Vendor Recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceguru1114

Proven Member
Nov 24, 2014
Denver, Colorado
I just had a pretty terrible experience with Parts Geek and, unfortunately, Rock Auto does not ship to Colorado.

Does anyone have recommendations for a solid OEM parts vendor that has the same wide variety of OEM parts as Rock Auto and Parts Geek?

Amayama can get practically everything but it's based in Japan, probably not what you're after. Canadians also go through RTM Racing for OEM parts, who is a vendor here. They got some OEM Evo parts for me after I emailed them - prices were reasonable, too.

Amayama is only able to ship FedEx at this time, and it is expensive. They also carry mostly just actual Mits- brand parts, which is great in some ways, but limiting as well (compared to, Rock Auto). I have gotten plenty from them, but also RTM, PSIextreme, JNZ, and STM. Ebay and Amazon seem more risky in what exactly you’re getting. Bummer about the Colorado thing. Ot sure what else to suggest.

Thanks for the suggestions, folks! That Amayama is clutch and I'll probably be using that in the future at some point. This time around I phoned a friend in Texas to receive a Rock Auto shipment and he will ship the parts along to me.

What’s going on in Colorado is just messed up. Seems like Rock auto just wants to follow the law, and can’t afford to ship there anymore. I imagine as other vendors learn more about it, they may also give up. Perhaps Amazon is big enough to make it still profitable, but this sucks for Coloradans to pay double shipping.

Ill give another recommendation of JNZ and extremepsi.

I ordered a clutch master and slave from JNZ 2 weeks ago and it was here in 3 days. They still ship nice and fast.

Does Rockauto actually carry anything OEM?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back