The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Want to sell my 95 gsx soon!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuckwithgsx

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 5, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm posting from my phone so i can't upload pictures yet. I have lots of work into this beautiful car, most of what's done is updated in my profile, but there is also quite a bit i've done since i updated my profile. Clean car inside and out. Only defects outside is white passenger door handle (car is silver) and the clear coat on the hood, roof, and spoiler is starting to fade. Interior is in very good condition. I'm taking any reasonable offers for this right now. I just want some extra cash to spend for the next month since i'll be moving to ND and i trailered my other 95 gsx there recently and really want to get that one finished!! Please call or text me 928-358-6759 for pictures and more information. Thanks!!

Don't you hate it when people offer stuff for sale with no asking price?

Bidding starts at $500 if it runs and has a clear Arizona title.

Sorry guys, still haven't gotten time to get on a computer and touch this up much. My starting asking price is $5500, and of course i can negotiate and waving money always helps.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back