The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

want to run e85

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2g awd dsm

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 24, 2011
longview, Washington
hi i am currently in the middle of my 6 bolt swap and was wondering if i needed to do anything to my car to be able to run e85? what is needed to be done to do this?

thanks, josh.

Ecmlink, walbro 255, afpr if you want, atleast 1000cc injectors, and a new fuel filter if you have gas or anything the e 85 will clean out all that crud in your lines and gas tank. That's about it to start with.

If you ever decide on doing this let me know I'm sure I could be of some help :)

Op,listen to my1gdsm and contact him before you do anything else related to e-85.Ive been running it for the last month and absolutely loving it,and he was the one that got me all set up on it.He'll have your back in getting you setup for e-85.Although, y'all live in the same town so you probably already know.

Op,listen to my1gdsm and contact him before you do anything else related to e-85.Ive been running it for the last month and absolutely loving it,and he was the one that got me all set up on it.He'll have your back in getting you setup for e-85.Although, y'all live in the same town so you probably already know.

I'm sure you probably know but if not English Racing sells E85, well I know Lucas used to anyway. I can't tell you if they do right now or not though.

hi i am currently in the middle of my 6 bolt swap and was wondering if i needed to do anything to my car to be able to run e85? what is needed to be done to do this?

thanks, josh.

The first thing you need to do is think about what your horsepower goal is. Then figure out the gear you need to do it.

Basicly you will need

Fuel pressure regulator
fuel pump (Anywhere from 255-450lph fuel pump)
Improved fuel filtration system with 40 micron capability.
Injectors (big enough to run at your desired hp level)
Method of tuning said injectors (ie get dsm link)

In all honesty I would start with tuning a car on gas, then on e85.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back