The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Want to re-assemble an auto trans? Cash!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5150DSM

Supporting VIP
Jan 5, 2004
Sacramento, California
OK, so I focked myself. I took apart my transmission and even with the manual, I'm having trouble putting it back together. There are no parts missing and it's not a rebuild that I am asking for... I have the center dif, output shaft and retainer out, the valve body disconnected and the end clutches and associated bearings retainers and such out... I need it back together, simple right? Apparently not for me. Maybe I drank too much beer but this thing looks like the most complicated focking mess and I just don't want to fock with it anymore. Cash money to someone experienced who will put this back together correctly. Savo, are you out there?? I know you what to do with this POS. Call me at the shop or on my cell... 916-335-3263. Thanks to anyone who wants to help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back