The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Want to buy 97-99 awd gsx rolling shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silversgst

10+ Year Contributor
May 11, 2012
Safford, Arizona
Hey guys, Well the worst happen last week, rolled my car 4 times due to a failed balljoint. So im looking for a 97-99 gsx awd shell. Prefer not to have engine,trans or tcase. Mainly looking for a straight rolling body, Going to be turned into a 100% drag car. thanks for anyone that can point me into a direction of one. PM me on here thanks

Glad you're ok dude! I'm assuming you were going around a corner for this to happen? Might have a lawsuit if it can be proven that it was in fact ball joint failure. This happened to me twice in two weeks, 2 grand poof!
Ball comes out of it's cradle and your car is done! Mitsui scaved by without paying a dime, they should still be held accountable for their failing ball joints! So all a auto manufacture has to do today, is make the car last past it's warranty, then anything goes! Pretty sad :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back