The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Want to Buy 95-99 GSX or Talon AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeaR-GSX

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 10, 2011
Thompsons Stn., Tennessee
i want to buy a 95-99 GSX or Talon AWD in the Middle Tennessee area maybe just a little into Alabama or Kentucky for around $3000 . Needs to be manual and have everything to run, but doesnt nessecarily have to be installed but at least come with it. I am very anxious to buy one so please send me a message if you have one!
615-604-2785 Thanks

Unfortunatly, I have to say welcome to the club. GSX's that are clean condition are very rare around here. I have been looking for almost a year. Wish I never sold mine. I have noticed that they pop up alot around chicago/NJ areas. www.crazedlist.org might help you find what your looking for so you can do mass search's of craigslist.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back