The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Want a good laugh... Try this out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haha, read the "Member of the Month" on Ricky, ha. whoever made that program...f'n great

My personal favorite.

Do Not reply to threads in the muthaf*kin' Newbie forum saying "use the muthaf*kin' search"

Now if only Gizoogle was working... ROFL

All the mutha####in' common and repetitive DSM questions asked with links to the mutha####in' answers. If you post a question elsewhere that has already been answered here, you may get your mutha####in' posting privileges revoked. Required reading for all!

hahahaha.

that was epic

but,

what gizoogle

Gizoogle - Fo all you beotches who wanna find shiznit

Same thing as the samuelljacksonizer.com only it replaces (or replaced anyway) key words with Ebonics translations. Apparently there were a few websites like that but they no longer work, I found a link to one that did around 15 translations (valley girl, papa smirf, yoda, pig Latin...) But it wouldn’t actually translate anything. :sosad:

Crapola Web Translator

OK, so maybe is is working... LOL

One of our Clients websites -

With a florist flower delivery, your mutha####in' loved one won't mutha####in' have to worry about finding an appropriate container or cutting the mutha####in' stems. And in times of sorrow, send your mutha####in' heartfelt condolences with a bouquet or a plant from our sympathy collection. We work closely with the mutha####in' funeral home to make your mutha####in' delivery seamless.

Send flowers online with Teleflora and make someone smile! Shiiit..

i would say try the mutha####in' pressure plate. i had the mutha####in' same problem with my old gsx and went through the mutha####in' same thing changed the mutha####in' throw out bearing, slave ,and clutch master and still didnt. we ended up putting a new disc pressure plate and flywheel and shifted fine after that til the mutha####in' wife wrecked it

Hahaha

When you turn on the mutha####in' key to kick power to the mutha####in' ECU, the mutha####in' Ostrich unit feeds information into the mutha####in' ECU and acts as an EPROM unit. What's so great about this? You can access, change information, and monitor information while the mutha####in' vehicle is running. That's right - Tune on the mutha####in' go.

One of my posts from here - Priceless

Oh man!;
Wrench Tips
"Splicing two wires together is the mutha####in' most mutha####in' basic of wiring tasks, and yet most mutha####in' muthaf*ckas seem to do a crappy job of it."

Hahahaha!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back