The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Wake up Tucson!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well if everyone else is going to the mall i say lets use the other place... that way we can try to keep out of trouble and keep ourselves policed better...

I was talking to a friend, and he said that they all met at the mall, then all of them went to in n out, and after that they were planning on going to whatever gas station that is at valencia and kolb. So i have no idea whats going on with in n out anymore. Anyone else hear anything?

Yeah it was sketch enough with all the honda people running there shit just up and down kolb right there and the last few times i went there was a bunch of muscle doing burnouts like they were staging. So saturday at broadway and houghton south east parking lot? Or we could just do it bay area style and sideshow it on the freeway!

Yeah it was sketch enough with all the honda people running there shit just up and down kolb right there and the last few times i went there was a bunch of muscle doing burnouts like they were staging. So saturday at broadway and houghton south east parking lot? Or we could just do it bay area style and sideshow it on the freeway!

then lets just meet at the old bashas, but i need to know where that is...

Well if you guys can use any power steering parts from a 1g dsm 6 bolt let me know got boxes of it.

talked to a friend and it looks like a 1g power steering pump will work on a 2g, i'll take 1 please

Ill begin the search for power steering stuff when i get home from work. Broadway and Houghton is the last light going east on Broadway and it would be before the light on the right hand side if you are going east.

Ill begin the search for power steering stuff when i get home from work. Broadway and Houghton is the last light going east on Broadway and it would be before the light on the right hand side if you are going east.

ok, sounds good bro.

Found a bracket which you will need to modify to use the pump when I can locate it. I forget if it's a modded 1g bracket or a 2g bracket but I'm pretty sure it's a modded 1g bracket you'll need to use I'd double check on it.

I shouldn't be off work any later than 10 than maybe a few minutes to run home and switch cars if you guys are gonna come out.

I'll be going out. Along with my friend and his fiero, and maybe a couple other people. Not sure about them though.

I think the plan was broadway and houghton tonight but the weather is pretty shitty don't know how worth the while it would be...

Looks like the rain has died down for a bit at least the parking lot is nice and empty if anyone wants to go out hit me up 5207804136.

Can't remember if we had a plan to meet there again tonight, but im not sure if ill be able to. Im going to the U of A hockey game and im not sure when it will end.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back