The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wake up Tucson!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry I didn't make it out, had an opportunity with this female that I didn't want to pass up :D. Hopefully my injectors come in the next few days so I can go get my e85 on. Put my last dyno run up on my page with numbers...I better break 350 to the wheel on e85 with this heartbreak dyno.

Last edited:
350 hp on corn. Who ever would have thought cars would be able to do that. haha so who is going to in n out this weekend?

I might be there..depends how I feel..gonna be at the u of a car show for cancer all day today..

Steve

I'm shooting to make it out this week, gonna be rolling on a donut most likely, shredded a tire and need to fix the edge of the rim because i drove angry and kinda hopped a curb with the pass front tire... if i can i'm gonna try to talk my buddy into letting me borrow the 17"s but i don't know how likely that is going to be...

in n out is no longer...police showed up sat and said anyone there next weekend will get ticketed for trespassing... some of us are looking for new places.

Steve

WTF???

damn retards ruin everything... i have a fall back location we can use, east parking lot at the park place mall, behind the LA fitness.

Yeah, they were telling everyone to leave, but my friend and i sat down at one of the outside tables and all of the cops came over and stood right next to us and didn't say anything to us. Pretty sure the managers called them because all of the douche bags that do burnouts and drive fast in the parking lot. But the mall works, should we start spreading the word? Or maybe also the safeway parking lot at tanque verde and catalina highway? But that may not be big enough. Not sure.

we will spread the word slowly to a couple of people a week, that way we can police the meet our selfs and make sure that the douches stay away, the mall made us leave once before because someone invited a bunch of said retards and they acted stupid... we were told as long as it is self-policed and there are no problems then we can use it.

saturday at say 9? got a new job that for the star running papers so if we meet earlier i can make it for a little longer time.

Yeah, that looks like the plan.

I'll try to make it out there. Yesterday, i found that my exhaust manifold is cracked and my power steering pump is making an obnoxious noise. So i need to get some of this stuff figured out.

Yeah it was unfortunate to hear about in n out but knew it was only a matter of time after the first few times I went there, still surprised it lasted as long as it did. I know it's slightly more east but the old bashas at broadway and houghton is still vacant and it's a fairly large parking lot by the starbucks and mcdonalds just throwin that out there in case the mall ends up not working out.

Well if you guys can use any power steering parts from a 1g dsm 6 bolt let me know got boxes of it.

Yeah, i think my bearings are shot. And thanks man, ill let you know. I just want to sell the thing but that's proving to be pretty hard. Its been on craigslist for a little while now, and no calls.

Also, i like the idea of the old bashas. I totally forgot about that place.

So tonight at the mall behind la fitness? I'll come out in the gti if anybody else is gonna come out that's a little far for the talon while still not street legal. Could probably be there around 10 after I scoop the pup up after work. Maybe ill actually be able to find you guys if there isn't a massive amount of hondas.

Is anybody out there right now? Not sure if i should go or not.

Yeah, im not sure if i should either. I don't think anyone is though.

Nevermind, i was just told that, that is the new spot that everyone meets at. So i'm assuming that will get shut down pretty soon...

Well im pretty cool with the property manager where the old bashas used to be and im sure he would be cool if it was self policed and nobody was doing stupid shit. We have a whole city to tear up if you want but we are running out of large open areas too chill and have gatherings.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back