The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Wake up Tucson!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if its not raining I will be out...but its saying 40% chance of rain tonight.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
damn hope it doesnt neither. saw ## car yesterday when u were at work! LOL stopped by estuned. need dump tubes made

I had every intention of being there tonight... then we had a last minute schedule change at work and I'm stuck covering someone else's graveyard shift tonight

Last edited:
^ that sucks. maybe ill be out next weekend too. i will for sure if it rains tonight and if i cant make it tonight.

I'm down to roll to In N Out this Saturday if anybody else is gonna be there seeing as how I'm freshly tuned on dsmlink :)

I will be there this week with a RX7 in tow, possibly a 89 accord as well.

anyone know the cheapest place i can get a new front right wheel bearing? blew mine out the other night being in a huge rush to work... something about spinning all of 1st and 2nd it didn't like. 89ft-corner-80ft more spinning the whole time on my new tires/rims... pics shortly.

not sure if the 2g's are pressed in like the 1g's are..but I bought my parts from autozone..and had a shop on stone and elm (I think it is).do the work..they cleaned the spindles..pulled out and pressed in the new bearings with seals for $90 i think it was.

Steve

No love for the link? Hopefully a certain white gsx will be there too :)

^^^ who mine? LOL sup zac! i probably wont be out there...car has been having heating issues this week. :/

That sucks. I heard you were going to get tuned soon when I was down there getting tuned. Waiting to see how much power you make on that nice ass setup of yours.

got another car to drive gonna tear it apart soon and get some more work done probably...maybe

you should have bought my old school civic i would have given you the hook up and you would have had more money for the gsx...probably not as fun as what you got though especially not if its your hatch..

i didnt spend any money yet. traded nitrous kit and 300 in payments LOL

I'm gonna try to make it out work and girlfriend permitting... :shhh:

Hey guys, theirs a meet in Casa Grande this saturday night around 7 at Culvers. Its right next to the florence blvd exit next to the mall. Here in Casa Grande I have a few buddies with DSM's. And it be cool to get a whole group of DSM's out their. And being able to think, damn were the only people who knows whats in our cars here. And have actually paid for our cars and worked on them ourselfs. So if ya need more info PM me and ill get or give you my number and well talk some more about it. A bunch of scion guys are coming from phx. And plus all of the ricer boys well be their from my town most likely. And their little car club is called B.B.M. witch means built by me. And u have asked a few of them what is in their car. But they have no idea. They just buy stuff and slap it on hoping they can go faster. So I came up with my own name for them. Bought By Mommy. Hahaha. Hit me up for details!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I might be getting a da on the cheap as well. We'll have to have a battle of the integras some time.

^^^bring it son! mine is completely stock except deck and speakers haha lets go to the track and run them so people can watch a very slow race haha

we are out at the Broadway/Kolb spot every week Anthony, and guys from casa grande, hit me up-520-409-4726 and i will set something up so a couple of us can roll out there, then we can have you guys come out here. it'll be fun.

we are out at the Broadway/Kolb spot every week Anthony, and guys from casa grande, hit me up-520-409-4726 and i will set something up so a couple of us can roll out there, then we can have you guys come out here. it'll be fun.

Send me a PM with your number incase I loose this thread. And this scion group from phx. AfterMath i think they call themselves is planning on making a car meet here in casa grande once a month.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back