The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wake up Tucson!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A very very slow race LOL...but if we had a dsm race after it would make up for it. But mines got some cams and other stuff but it really needs rims its sittin on some pink as hx rims right now quite depressing.

I have a wedding im attending at 4.. if its over with and no hot single girls then ill be out :hellyeah:

Ill come out after work if you guys promise not to make fun of my paint :sosad:

i got crappy paint, my passenger fender is peeling away in bondo chunks... trust me, no-one will say anything.

What time do you guys normally stay till? I don't get off work till around ten usuall but I live right down broadway so its not far probably be there around eleven at the latest.

normally I am there until around 12-12:30, but the meet tends to last until 1-2am... i wasn't able to make it out tonight and have a date with my wife next week at the evanescence concert. i will be there the week after that though.
feel free to text me, any of you with questions about the meet at 520-409-4726, make sure to tell me who it is, and that your from tuners so i can save the number.

I was there for a bit with my brother and some friends last night. Saw the colt and another 2g but never made my way over before my girl started bitching about the cold. Ill probably come out again next week more prepared probably gonna grill up some chicken or something.

Is anyone going tomorrow night? (10/29) I'm going to try to have my car going and I would like to meet some of you guys. I'm not positive i can make it, but i'm just wondering.

I should be out in my colt...just got back from vacation so I haven't been out in 2 weeks..got alot of making fun of cars to catch up on LOL.

Steve

Alright, I have to go down to sierra vista today and then find time to work on my car before I go. I hope I can make it. Is there a specific place in the parking lot that everyone meets?

not really..I try to park in the same spot each week.. normally its behind the red srt 4s (gotta give them a head start LOL)..i think its the 4th isle down.

Steve

hey guys, sorry i haven't been around the past couple of weeks, i will be out this saturday unless something else comes up.

Probably won't be out this Saturday...because it's my 21st birthday! Anytime anyone is down for a mt lemon cruise let me know, broke it of with the girl and relocated like 8 feet away from the base of the mountain.

dsmzac, i live pretty close to the base of mt lemmon too. About 5 minutes away. i would be down for a cruise if my car wasnt such a POS. haha Anyway, does anyone here know how to do a water pump on a 1st gen? ive tried looking for it on here, but do you guys know any easy ways? im guessing there isnt one though...

there is no easy way... when u do the WP also do the timing belt as u have to take it off anyways.. might as well do it all at the same time... ive done probably 15-20 1g belts/water pumps over the past 6 years..in the car and out.. even on a engine stand upside down just to say I did it that way LOL..

Steve

haha yeah, thats what im planning. Oh and im pretty sure the water pump is the "squeak" that i was talking about the other night. I really hope it fixes it. Then i get to deal with my shifting problems... fun, right? :p

Nice well hit me up if you need a hand if your that close. Haven't been taking the talon up the mountain that much lately due to street legality issues that I'm trying to resolve but the gti is always fun too. 5207804136.

tonight's the meet, who alls gonna be there? i got a buddy that still hasn't signed up on here going out tonight, what do you guys think about making a showing for the DSM crowd?

I will be there but not in the white colt..but the newly running red one.

Steve

AHHHH! i wish i would have read this today! I got my water pump in, but the noise is still there. Not sure about that one. I went tonight, but only for a little bit and it was in my friends Fiero. Definitely going to try to go next week in my car.

dsmzac, Ill text you sometime man.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back