The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

1G W4a33k1up6

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proven Member
Jan 13, 2019
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
I just bought a transmission for my mirage build that was already upgraded and the code on it is W4A33k1UP6. The one that came out of my old talon was W4A33k1UPQ2. I found a website that seems to list most of the 1g and 2g trans codes but didnt see the 1up6 on the list anywhere and im hoping i didnt stupidly buy a jdm transmission that wont fit my torque converter.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

• 20210201_155432.jpg
    20210201_155432.jpg
    993.1 KB · Views: 41
Sure, no problem!
You have the same transmission that I just had rebuilt :)
Marty

Sure, no problem!
You have the same transmission that I just had rebuilt :)
Marty
Sort of related question. Would you happen to know if i would have issues with this transmission and the kiggly 6 bolt in a 2g? I know all the transmission bolts are in the same spot but the 1g transmissions i believe had the 2 front and rear "motor mounts" on the engine block instead of the transmission like the 2g w4a33. And also that kiggly kit moves the starter location a tad. I will also be using the torque converter out of my 2g do you have any idea if i will have any fitment issues?

You are correct, the 2g trans has the motor mounts on it. If you want to use it, the Kiggly kit has all the parts I THINK. It DOES move the starter a fraction, so go with their advice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back