The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

W4A33 tech and build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi
Im opening this to collect info about our loved w4a33

In this post i want to have some data tech from manual services, pictures, performance mods etc, cares etc .
But mostly want to upload a step by step build with all of the parts in their own order.

First of all
I'm posting from others sites not want to be bad or i haven't bad intentions
My intentions is to get good info for all of us auto DSM lovers and can be sort issues if build by ourselves if we want to do .

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to put this out there, but according to the disclaimer at the bottom of the Wiki (in blue, where it says "CC Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International") it says the content is free to share. Maybe I am reading it wrong.
A mention for any assistance for the thread is surely appreciated though.

I hate to put this out there, but according to the disclaimer at the bottom of the Wiki (in blue, where it says "CC Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International") it says the content is free to share. Maybe I am reading it wrong.
A mention for any assistance for the thread is surely appreciated though.
That is something that is default on any dokuwiki installation and applies to the content that was on the wiki after initial installation. It has been removed to clear any confusion as that is 100% not the case. Had the site been directly credited properly and linked to then i likely wouldnt have even said anything.

Can you edit the posts to have something like "Source: w4a33.com" to resolve this?

I think I can, what part needs some editing and I should be able to make this all good for everyone. Let me know which posts and I will put that in it to give you credit for your work.

Got it!!!

Well making this thing simple on that wiki page there are laying around a picture of my own w4a33 as diagram of sensors, parts etc, i don't have problem with that, at final i share my knowledge and like when others do too, is the main reason to share info to help between us on our crown :)

As well i have a complete video step by step on rebuild and i don't matter to share and other use it as reference or even to build a transmission as work

Last edited by a moderator:
My information is the same. Free for anyone to use, copy...i don't care. I found a picture that I drew up of a simple 4 pole relay on some completely unrelated site and KNEW it was mine, but as long as its useful, thats why I posted it. :thumb:
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back