The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Vrsf to punishment racing core swap...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stheodore10

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 3, 2012
Hillsborough, New_Jersey
In currently running an evo iii 16g turbo and a big ass vr speed fmic, but I'm changing my 2ga bumper out for a 2gb bumper and would love to install fogs... Only problem is that apparently Vrsf doesn't allow fogs, and I hear punishment racing does. So two questions, I found one that was originally on a 1g, will it still fit? If so what else would I need for the core conversion (pipe wise)? Also will this hinder my performance at all?

Thanks in advance

It seems you might have to do some more research and looking for pipes in general and fab up what works for you. Any pics. 1g fmic into a 2g. i would get a 2g fmic for your car probably wont fit since its a add odd piece lot of work versus getting a fmic that fits your car.

The piping won't actually fit since we use a short route core vs Punishments long route. It's much easier to just create brackets for the stock fogs and lower the FMIC core an inch or so to clear the pipes :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back