The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

VRSF or Greddy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i hate the greddy long route as well.... HATE IT ALSO.... if cost isnt an issue i know this is off topic, but how about an ETS FMIC? if cost isnt an issue... i was gonna go with that but im going with VRSF because its cheaper and raited for more CFM's

anyone know the heat transfer and pressure drop of the VRSF? and anything to back that up?

:rolleyes:

How about years of answering the same question, you and your back that up crap is getting annoying.

yeah i did have a thread, about intercoolers, just trying to help him out, i vote ETS if you got the cash, otherwise VRSF is your best bet.

and no one has given me pressure drop or temp stats on the VRSF yet

Well this was resolved 2 months ago (FMIC he was looking at sold already) reason why it's already resolved (you'll see it next to the title meaning he no longer needs help on his decision).

As for the pressure drop/temp keep that on the thread you already have, just be patient; no point highjacking another thread for the same question.

Look at my dynosheet link. On the exact same tune, when I switched from the Greddy long route to a Punishment Racing short route FMIC I picked up 18 HP on the dyno. That was despite ambient temps being 10 degrees hotter on the day I tested with the PR FMIC. With the PR FMIC I was also able to retain my OEM foglights.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back