The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

VR-Speed factory?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowboy101

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 26, 2009
Lakeville, Minnesota
I have ordered a FMIC form vr-speed factory and I knew it was on back order but they said I would recive it last week on thrusday and still no front mount and there not answering my phone calls so I was wondering if anyone has delt with or know anything about them?

they dont reply back to emails? Explains it, Anyone know if they ship to Canada? Tha was my question for them, or shall I PM "MaNGiNa24"

I have been wating for my kit since I paid on the 3rd (sept). I was told beforehand that the kit would ship on the 6th. Last week I finally got in touch with Tiago and he told me they had misplaced my order and it would ship on the 17th. I did get a tracking number for fed ex but according to them the package still hasnt been picked up by fed ex. Basically he printed the label for the shipment, but didnt actually send out the kit. Its been 18days since I paid and at least 14 days after I was told it would ship. its been 4 days since the tracking number was produced, and still no package actually being tracked.

Shoot me a PM with your order details and I'll make sure the kit gets out today :)

they dont reply back to emails? Explains it, Anyone know if they ship to Canada? Tha was my question for them, or shall I PM "MaNGiNa24"

We do ship to Canada.

We do ship to Canada.

Really, that is Awesome, can you tell me how your kit compares to the ETS one from extremepsi, theirs is almost double in price of yours but specs seem to be relatively close.. ETS kit says it is good til 450HP and your dyno says 410ish..

hey guys, don't want to jack this thread or anything. but i wanted to know what kind of numbers the guys with the 1g VRSF FMIC. my build is going to be mid to upper 500's and don't want this thing to heat soak at 500 or so..

What turbo are you running? Assuming you're running within a more efficient area of the turbos capabilities 500hp won't be a problem.

Really, that is Awesome, can you tell me how your kit compares to the ETS one from extremepsi, theirs is almost double in price of yours but specs seem to be relatively close.. ETS kit says it is good til 450HP and your dyno says 410ish..

That specific dyno on our website is only in the lower 400's and it's mainly there to show the difference between our kit and a competitors. This kit running on a few 500+whp cars & our 2g FMIC core is good for up to 700-750hp. Anything larger than our 3.5" core and you're losing transient response with the excess volume unless your going for 800+.

That specific dyno on our website is only in the lower 400's and it's mainly there to show the difference between our kit and a competitors. This kit running on a few 500+whp cars & our 2g FMIC core is good for up to 700-750hp. Anything larger than our 3.5" core and you're losing transient response with the excess volume unless your going for 800+.

Wow really, that is great! My car is my DD... only building it for some extra umph!... I cant say exactly how much hp I will have until I am done the build and dyno'd.. but with the my setup its very common and overdone...

Mods:E316G.. Full 3" Exhaust, 190LPH Fuel pump rewired,

Soon to come: Injectors 650's-680's, Either SAFC or Eprom Socketed to tune, and of course in need of a Intercooler..

Gauges and all that other miscellaneous etc.. I also have..

Can I PM my Zip code for shipping cost estimate?

Wow really, that is great! My car is my DD... only building it for some extra umph!... I cant say exactly how much hp I will have until I am done the build and dyno'd.. but with the my setup its very common and overdone...

Mods:E316G.. Full 3" Exhaust, 190LPH Fuel pump rewired,

Soon to come: Injectors 650's-680's, Either SAFC or Eprom Socketed to tune, and of course in need of a Intercooler..

Gauges and all that other miscellaneous etc.. I also have..

Can I PM my Zip code for shipping cost estimate?

Sure can.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back