The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

VR Speed factory

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bald_eagle

Probationary Member
Apr 11, 2008
Rockville, Maryland
I am looking at purchasing from VR speed factory and was wondering if anyone here has used them before? It seems like a very legit website and has decent prices. The only thing I am worrying about is I noticed there is no "contact us" section. I always like to see where things are coming from and sometimes call. I tried searching and didn't find anything about it. Thanks guys!

VRS seems to be very reputable. I only found out about them a week or so ago but it seems like they are a good vendor.

Have any 2g guys with 6bolt swap had any problems with short route piping with this kit?

There wouldn't be any issues with a 6 bolt as there is nothing externally on a 6 bolt that would differ from a 7 bolt that would affect the piping :)

Any update on the fog light install?? you know many people are dying to figure out how to do this.... :thumb:

I placed and order from this place and believe it to be a scam. I have tried 2 numbers i found and neither worked.....

I ordered two items from them before thanksgiving......the $12 part showed up a week or so later but the 90$ one has yet to arrive. I was told around Dec 7th that it was being dropshipped from innovate. I did receive a PM, apology, and excuse from Tiago on monday 1-4-10 along with an I am looking into it but nothing has arrived and no word since. I have found PM's from this forum to be the only method of contacting vrspeed that ever works. Emails seem to disappear into the ether and I have yet to find him logged onto AIM.......

Good luck.

I bought mine from there too, excellent serivice. My only complaint is that after I installed the new front mount and raised boost and tuned it more aggressive for the inter cooler. I imediatley blew my CFDF clutch and the tranny I just put in do to the power increases :D. ACT 2600 in, just need the built tranny. Thanks VRSF :thumb:.

I haven't heard from Tiago in a while. I emailed him about a part I wtb but never got anything.

His service is great. I've bought a wideband, 2100, flywheel, FMIC, and a few other things at different time intervals and shipping was always VERY fast.

I hope he chimes in as I'm looking for a few things.

Edit: It may have taken a bit to resolve but Tiago did fix the problem. EVERY company has issues at some point or another, the important thing here is that this company followed through and resolved the issue.

Last edited:
It looks like the last time he signed in on here was today at 8 am. So at least the guy's alive. LOL

I'm sure he'll fix things up.

Relax dude.

If you're going to threaten somebody say it up front, don't do it indirectly.

You purchased a part from us and requested the item shipped to an alternate address. You were sent an email from our fraud monitoring company simply because anytime someone makes a purchase with an alternate billing/shipping address, the transaction is regarded as fraudulent.

I've already sent you two emails, one telling you the transaction had been refunded the day you made the transaction and another explaining the situation.

It's against our policy to ship to an address that is not the business address, we've been hit with fraud before and this is how we counter measure it. If you consider our being cautious bad customer service then I apologize.

I'm posting this now so those who have read the comments posted by the user will have a legitimate answer to the "problem" but this will be removed by the mods.

thanks for your response. I do not consider your company being cautious bad customer service. I appologize, but how would i actually contact your company on questions i have regarding items or whatever the case may be

please check PM

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back