The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

VR Speed coupon code

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myristica

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2011
Antwerp, Europe
Hi everyone,

is there any one who has a valid VR Speed coupon code at the moment?

I don't think I have one, but chances are that VRSF is doing a group buy in the vendors announcement forum. That's usually the best deal you can get.

Thanks, I know it's a great deal.
The free shipping doesn't count for international orders, in my case this would mean $110 in shipping costs.

Oh well, that's just the way it goes I suppose.
There is so much great stuff for sale for our cars, but only in the US :p
Half of my budget is going to shipping cost, customs charges and import taxes alone! :cry:

Trust me I know, I have to pay extra to ship everything here to Hawaii. Ill be in Maryland in September so I'm having them ship it for free there and then ill take it back on the plane with me should save me some cash I hope LOL. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back