The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

VPC Chip/Injector Mismatch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjanick

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 19, 2002
San_Diego
Ok so I've got stock injectors but a 660cc chip in my VPC (uninstalled) and was wondering what would be worth the $$ .. 660cc injectors or just get the stock 450cc chipset from someone?

I've got an S-AFC, but I think I'd have to richen things up alot to make the 450cc injectors work with the 660 chip .. right? Thanks for the input!

Nobody can tell you for sure if it will work. You just have to try it out yourself. I would suggest you to get a 450 chip unless you plan on running 660s soon.

Originally posted by ninjanick
Ok so I've got stock injectors but a 660cc chip in my VPC (uninstalled) and was wondering what would be worth the $$ .. 660cc injectors or just get the stock 450cc chipset from someone?

I've got an S-AFC, but I think I'd have to richen things up alot to make the 450cc injectors work with the 660 chip .. right? Thanks for the input!

Funny I have a 450 chip and I would swap it with your 660 chip if you like. The reason why is because I have 720cc injectors and a old style AFC and 30% is not enough to compensate with a 450 chip. So, what you say?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back