The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Vote for my girlfriend!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voted! I hope she wins! My daughter just won the hawaii island style baby contest! I'll pass the word along, maybe she will win by a landslide!

I voted for the white girl... oh wait nevermind

I voted. Either your girlfriend #9 or #11 will win based on looks. #7 looks too young to be drinking, and #14 is okay but she has some big hips. I would say #10 but she needs to loose that belly tattoo. LOL

Contest is about selling beer, which girl would make you wanna a case. This how I based my vote, just saying.

I voted how you asked but I like number 7, 10, and 16 too! Did anyone see #3's tig ol big ols? DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!! Lol good luck to your girl dude, she is gorgeous too.

I'll have a number 9 and a number 14 to go please. :D

Voted, looks like she's got this one pretty much in the bag. How long does the contest run?

Lol..i respect every ones opinion on which girls they like. Some of them really have big bodyparts yes. But who would you rather see on a billboard :p. Be honest :D
The competition will go on till half of december i think

Maybe my example was wrong. But unless #8 tells people that she is on the website and vote for her. Her numbers aren't going to increase by a lot. That's what i mean. She has to tell people that she is running for a Miss contest

Well she sticks out from the bunch...I wonder why? ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back