The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Vote: Ban the word "Rice"

Ban the word "Rice"

• Yes! Ban it

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No! Allow it

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboBlue

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2002
Canton, Connecticut
Like i just posted in the Exterior Section (Page 2 of "Torch Flame Exhaust)...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by TurboBlue
is it just me or does it seem every single thread on this site turns into some sort of stupid "rice battle"?

IMO, i tihnk the word "rice" should be banned from the site all together, its a stupid f'ing term that has no real meaning anyways, we might as well say "thats dumafletcher" or something else that means nothing...

Every one has there own definition of what "rice" is, and it varies from one opposite to the other, no one can agree on it. So honestly, it should be one of those words that is banned from the site, no good ever comes out of it, its never a compliment, and its never helpfull, its allways derogatory and negative, no matter what.

Sorry for the long post, but im getting so sick of single minded people that expect everyone to have the same opinions as them, and do anything possible to shut down any idea that they dont like.

And this site wasn't built around the intention of making DSM's go faster, it was built as a resource for any knowledge you need about these cars, plane and simple. Thanks

I think we should permantly ban the word "Rice" from this site, it never does any one any good, all it does is start wars over petty sh!t.

So please vote......

Originally posted by TurboBlue

is it just me or does it seem every single thread on this site turns into some sort of stupid "rice battle"?

Don't you think you're exaggerating this JUST a little bit? :rolleyes:

Rice: when it comes to cars: cosmetic "modifications", that have nothing to do with performance.

It's better saying "rice" than using profanity. IMO.

Sure. Hey, let's ban "Ghey" while we're at it. Since no good ever comes out of it, its never a compliment, and its never helpfull, its allways derogatory and negative, no matter what.

Every one has there own definition of what "ghey" is. Honestly, it should be one of those words that is banned from the site, no good ever comes out of it, its never a compliment, and its never helpfull, its always derogatory and negative, no matter what.

Also, lets ban those other words that people use, aren't really the words they mean. Like using your instead of you're, or putting in the wrong there, thier, or they're. Or how about when people use 'u' instead of you. I'm sure we could come up with all kinds of words to ban. Oh, or ugly. Ugly can differ from person to person. It's called opinion. :thumb:

Seriously now, yeah some of it's annoying. But that's people. People are annoying. If the word 'rice' was banned, people will start spelling it like 'r|ce', or 'ric3', or any other way they want. I'm not trying to jump on ya about it, but . . . :shhh:

Like someone said if it was banned the uber-hax0r's would spell is like ric3 or whatever. It will never go away so instead of participating in these "torchfest" report the post to a moderator and let us close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back