The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This guide is for the interior trim and fasteners for the 2nd Generation Mitsubishi Eclipse & Eagle Talon side mirrors.

Disclaimer: this info may not be comprehensive or exhaustive, and may contain mistakes or errors. If you see a mistake or something missing, feel free to drop a comment. :)

Note: Most of the parts shown in this guide are in used condition.

Power Mirror Covers
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

• Left: MR155927
  • Right: MR155928

Manual Mirror Covers
Note: The used part shown here has a broken tab.

• Left: MR155925
  • Right: MR155926

Mirror Cover Frames
These frames are the same for both manual and power side mirrors.

• Left: MB881985
  • Right: MB881986

Gaskets
There was 1 gasket per side (2 total). Unfortunately I was not able to locate an example that was not disintegrated at the time of this writing.
  • Left or Right: MR155929

Side Mirror & Trim Fasteners

• Mounting Clip (2 qty: 1 per side): MR154430
  • Clip (2 qty: 1 per side): MB476821
  • M4x12 Screw (2 qty: 1 per side): MF456457
  • M5 Nut (6 qty: 3 per side): MF430003
  • Grommet (2 qty: 1 per side): MS480001

Last edited:
Isn't there a piece of foam that goes inside, too?

Yeah, that is the MR155929 gasket.

I tried to get a new old stock example of that part a couple of times but each time the gaskets were degraded to a point where they weren't useable. They had essentially dissolved into dust.

Last edited:
Useful thread!

I couldn't find the RS covers anywhere so I drilled holes in some GS covers and it works decent. Until the passenger side broke in half LOL

Thanks! Yeah, the manual covers are very hard to find, and they seem to be pretty brittle. You can see the example cover has a broken tab on it, and tbh I am pretty excited that is all that is wrong with it (so far.. But I haven't installed it yet LOL). The frames are brittle too. The original driver side one on my car was broken in half when I bought it. The one I bought to replace it snapped in my hands, and a third replacement broke in shipping. Lol.

anyone has the dimensions for the mirror cover trim ?
I'm trying to model it off the pictures and 3d print it for my car .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back