The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

VIS 1Ga EVO carbon hood

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulPDX

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 11, 2003
LA, California
Apparently VIS came out with the said item for the 1Ga cars. No pics or mention of it on the VIS site but some guy is selling them already on eBay. Has anyone gotten this? pictures?

I saw this on eBay too. I'm somewhat in the market for a hood and would really like to get a vented hood. I'm not too sure the curvy evo vents match the 1g body style - especially the square flip up headlights. It would be great if someone could find an actual picture of this. I had no luck when I searched around online.

Curvey evo vents? evo vents are not curved. They're angular, trapizoid like.

Don't matter. Seeing is believing, any discussion on how it'd look without seeing the product is moot at this point.

yeah, i saw it on eBay as well. I wanted to see if it was for real, but the company said the only pics they have are the ones on the auction. of course those are all pics of evo hoods on other cars :rolleyes:
I really want a vented hood as well, but I'm affraid the evo style won't look very good on a 1Ga

Chris

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back