The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Video of my exhuast, just reving up, no muffler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sounds badass! i love it when u can hear the turbo whistle threw the exhaust!

Sounded exactly like my car when i took the muffler off for a day, i love hearing the de-spool of the turbo, too bad the cat didnt stay under the car you couldve scared the sh!t out of it haha.

haha, yea thats my cat, she sleeps under my car all day long, yea i love when it despools, sounds beautiful,

buwhaha, yea yea yea i know, its a freakin parliment light 100., sorry sorry i ran out of marlboro menthols.

Sounds just like my car my downpipe is broke in half at the flex section its loud as hell but I love the sound of the turbo de spoolin.

ya i only revved up to like 4500rpms, since the motor wasnt fully warmed up, i think my dp is broke too , it makes some shitty noise up near the motor, i changed the turbo housing gasket, the exhuast manifold gasket, so im guessin the only thing left would be the dp gasket, plus it doesnt seem like im spooling up properlly either, oh yea i have a
2 1/2 DP to 3" catback thermal research. i just took the TR muffler off to let it flow more.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back