The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Video: Devin's 8.27 @ 170mph w/ 1.25 60'

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slanted J

Supporting VIP
Feb 19, 2002
Janesville, Wisconsin
Just wanted to share the video I took of Devin's amazing run last Sunday at Byron Dragway.

:hellyeah: 8.27 @ 170mph w/ 1.25 60' :hellyeah:
<object width="1000" height="563">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhnohVpAeX4?version=3&hd=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhnohVpAeX4?version=3&hd=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1000" height="563" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Amazing run by Devin Schultz in his 2g Talon "Red Demon" 8.27 @ 170.23 mph - YouTube

Extended version coming soon...

I love this car. Its so impressive. Looking forward to talking with Devin at shootout

Simply awesome run right there! :hellyeah: Thanks for sharing the vid with us J.:) Hard to imagine what a 1.25 60' would feel like coming from my slow-ass 1.7 60' OMG

Oh Devin always breaking records.

That's the ongoing joke that Byron is downhill. LOL! But it's an illusion...

Congrats to Devin on the new P.B. The Red Demon never ceases to amaze us! I don't even think I could image what it would be like to drive a car like that. It must be one heck of a rush!

Can't wait to see it in action at the Shootout!

I am pretty sure this is a solid rear end.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back