The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Victim of a careless driver (crash pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn twice. People are ####ing insane now days.

Had a girl in an aveo rear end me going about 40 in my old 73 gran Torino, it busted the air suspension line, and gas cap. Hers on the other hand were on the verge of of bein totaled. (She literally ran up underneath it) My chrome bumper about decapitated her. Once she hit me, I pushed the gas and pulled off the road, hell I even ran over and got her out and moved her car off the highway. She still insisted it was "my fault" even tho she was stating the opposite when I told her stupid ass to get out of the car. The cops were like "I see she scratched your bumper man, her car is ####ed"

Got like 1300$ I think, gas cap-15$, air suspension line-4$

Win.

^ sorry man, mine was a 2dr but it met it's demise last year, I traded it to my inlaws who swore they would fix it. All it needed was a 23$ fuel pump. Dumb mother####ers crushed it one day whke I was gone. Dumb mother####ers

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back