The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Vibrant Nylon Hose

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCDsmDude

Proven Member
Oct 11, 2020
Fairfield, Ohio
Has anyone used Vibrant hose for their fuel line with success?

I see a couple threads where folks have used it for their catch can and radiator setups, but don't see anything regarding fuel.

Yep. Good stuff and won't poke your fingers like steel braid.

I cut it with a Dremel tool with a cutoff wheel. I use it on my AFPR to rail and rail to return. It is so much easier to handle. When the guys run bigger lines, they are using the nylon braid also. I have 6AN on my son's 86 Z28 from the electric pump in the back all the way up to the filter and carb. The fittings that can be used press into the middle then the outside part screws on to make it seal and are easier to work with also.

Slickest way I've seen to cut line, especially steel braid is tape it and give it one good smack with a sharp chisel. Needs to be on a vise or anvil.

I have personally used this exact hose for my feed and return and what I do is place one wrap of electrical tape where I want to cut, use the cutters I posted when push on the back of the fitting and assemble as you would with any an fitting.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back