The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Vibrant Muffler Sound?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can tell you this. I run the vibrant streetpower full exhaust on my civic Si and I ran it on my turbo civic ep3. It's always a good sounding peice . Gives you a good clean look and good sound with out being overbearing. Xenocron made a video tuning my car. Theres some good sound clips . I know it's not a DSM but it's a good sounding system on anything .
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
I can tell you this. I run the vibrant streetpower full exhaust on my civic Si and I ran it on my turbo civic ep3. It's always a good sounding peice . Gives you a good clean look and good sound with out being overbearing. Xenocron made a video tuning my car. Theres some good sound clips . I know it's not a DSM but it's a good sounding system on anything .
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Sounds balanced. I'm definitely buying this. Thanks!

Post pics and sound when you do. Def wana see it on a eclipse. I wanted to keep mine more 90s ish look. So I went with the big carbon fiber hks. Which also sounds damn good on a dsm
Yeah I got you man! My car came with an obnoxiously loud ebay can with a hole in it and broken silencer. Driving anywhere or on the highway is awful. I'm sure the vibrant muffler will be an amazing step forward. I have to go measure the inlet pipe and then ill be ordering. Thanks!

Its much quieter. There's a lot more sound deadening material and more volume to quiet things down. I run the 3" inlet twin tip and I came from an Apexi N1. I didn't like the can look and drone. This is a straight through muffler so it doesn't hurt flow. I still have the mid pipe from the N1 catback and it has two really small resonators.

Attachments

• Exhaust.PNG
    Exhaust.PNG
    338.1 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back