The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Very weird problem, feels like fuel cut.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredom dsm

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2006
Denton, Texas
Hey guys, I recently Upgraded to a small 16g, everything was fine for about two months, it was a total difernt car, it pulled really nice, but now when Im boosting it feels like fuel cut or thats what I thik, I turned the boost down to 13 to 14 lbs and it's still doing it, I had it at 15lbs with no fuel mods, I just now used a Snap-0n scaner and it came up with the folowing codes: P0170, P0505, P1103; The last code said: Turbo charge waste gate solenoid malfunction, What does that mean?? the first code didn't show anything. what should I do???

Thanks.

You boosted to much without adding any more fuel, oh and you have an idle code who doesnt.

I upgraded to a 16g also and i have a EBC and mine runs fine i do agree with the above comment bypass the stock BCS and Just use the MBC to control your boost...just as an add i no this is not safe but i have creeped up to 17psi to redline and still no Fuel Cut so i would do a Boost leak test why your at it to make sure that you dont have a leak make the fuel to cut off.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back