The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Very Low Milage 1990 Eagle Talon AWD Tsi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannoc

Probationary Member
Mar 25, 2006
Gilbert, Arizona
I've got way less than 30 posts, so I guess regional listing is the only way to go.

I've got a 1990 Eagle Talon Tsi that has been parked in a garage most of it's years. It's only got 27,000 mile on it...No shi_t! Everything on this car is STOCK, except for the valve lifters which I replaced with the ones with bigger oil holes to try and get rid of the lifter tapping noise. The brake calipers were replaced and disks turned because they froze up once due to lack of use.

Like I said, everything else on this car is original! Not even belts or hoses have been replaced (I'm sure they should). It runs great except for the STILL loud tappet noise below 2500RPM. Above that RPM, the engine is quite with a slight turbo whine.

There is a few nicks and scratches in the original paint, but nothing major.

The first $5000 cash takes this car. I'm not going to negotiate because I feel the low mileage justifies this price. I will discuss with potential buyers the reason the mileage is low. Located in Gilbert, AZ.
Photos at:
https://plus.google.com/photos/1032...ms/5950628337562877473?authkey=CPG7h9KajZKKKg

Can you post some pics of the interior and engine as well?
OK I posted a whole bunch of additional pictures on that link

https://plus.google.com/photos/1032...ms/5950628337562877473?authkey=CPG7h9KajZKKKg

And I realized that I was slightly in error in the mileage. The car only has 25,000 miles and change. Also I remembered I had the windshield replaced after I sprayed cold water on it during a hot Phoenix summer day and it cracked. I have owned it since it was new.

Good luck getting 5k for it because that will never happen. Even with low miles it has been badly neglected and will need a lot of matenience. But it's rare to find a car a 90 anything with that low of miles. I could see someone paying a good amount if the upkeep was maintained.

Good luck getting 5k for it because that will never happen. Even with low miles it has been badly neglected and will need a lot of matenience. But it's rare to find a car a 90 anything with that low of miles. I could see someone paying a good amount if the upkeep was maintained.

Neglected? I'm I missing something here besides the minor stuff mentioned?

I don't believe that's a bad price at all. I've seen higher mileage stock 1g's go for that or better.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back