The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Vehicles With Open Element IAT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InfiniteGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2002
Tijeras, New_Mexico
I was reading up on a Miata forum where the guy was asking for the right GM IAT and the guys on there pointed out every GM Vehicle.... Well that was a big wrongggggg! I picked up the wrong one yesterday, the closed element. But I'm going back to the yard today to get some more parts since I ran out of time yesterday.

Are there any specific vehicles that had the Open Element IAT Sensor I can look for? There are maybe 200 Cars in the GM Section so there are no slim pickins LOL.

wouldnt it be easier to get the gm part number from ECMtuning, stop by a chevy dealership and tip the parts guy to find out what vehicle it fits. i back track parts for subaru guys all the time. get me the GM part number and ill be happy to do it for you on monday

I've seen open element IAT's in the yards several times. They're not hard to find if you just look around. They're also not hard to remove from the car.

These are the part numbers listed in the megasquirt megamanual for various after market sensors if it helps.

GM #25036751
Standard AX1
GP SORENSEN 779-19001
AC DELCO 213-190
NIEHOFF IGNITION TS83631 was DR-136W
WELLS SU107 MSD 2320 (includes connector)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back