The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Vater Des Lichts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

had this truck since 2007, was a birthday present from my dad when i was in some hard times. rebuilt and upgraded the 22r, was too gutless, brilliantly decided to take the 22r out and swap in a 7mge id built back in 2010, and never could get around to finishing it. eventually decided that the 7mge wasnt worth the effort for the limited power and hastle, sold the engine and ended up buying a running 2010 crown vic for parts for other projects and no one wanted the engine which was perfect with only 71k on it. stripped the car of wiring, engine, front subframe, a/c system etc. and just recently got the wiring swapped into the truck.

truck is being built for daily duties, camping and light offroading. plan is to have a full fiberglass 3" flared bed and front fenders, decent interior, with plenty of power to get around anything it needs too. might add boost later since its e85 compatible.

Got all the wiring except the reverse switch done, once that's take care of I'll get things loomed and ready for reinstall.

Need to send the rolling frame out for media blasting, then por-15 the whole thing and install the prothane bushings everywhere.

Then ill start on drivetrain mounting and finishing! I'll get some new pics up soon :heystupid:

Nope, didn't even know there was a song called that.

It's in memory of my dad. He and my mother bought this truck for me when I was in a rough spot, and he always helped set me straight, so he was kind ofy light in the darkness.

I took 3 years of German in HS, have forgotten most of it, but if always meant to get back into it since I'd love to visit Germany sometime.

Nope, didn't even know there was a song called that.

It's in memory of my dad. He and my mother bought this truck for me when I was in a rough spot, and he always helped set me straight, so he was kind ofy light in the darkness.

I took 3 years of German in HS, have forgotten most of it, but if always meant to get back into it since I'd love to visit Germany sometime.
Interesting. I just Googled that phrase real quick to see what was going onLOL

I took two years of Spanish, I tried real hard to understand it and tried to get fluent. But now I struggle to hold simple conversations.:idontknow: I guess not practicing things can take a toll on people.

~~Me gusta mucho los DSM's~~ LOL

Yea, I'm barely conversational, but could at least figure things out if needed. I plan to start using duo lingo or Rosetta Stone for German and Japanese at some point.
15+ years of not using a language definitely takes a toll on the ability to use it.

15+ years of not using a language definitely takes a toll on the ability to use it.
I'm not that old yet!!LOL
I plan to start using duo lingo
I've actually used this website before, and I highly recommend it. It starts off very elementary, but it definitely lets you work at your own pace. It also has a little progress meter that tells you how much you know and a percentage of how fluent you are

And if I remember correctly you have to pay for Rosetta Stone, or at least download the program. DuoLingo is free and on a single website.

Yea Rosetta Stone is a pay service, wasn't really happy with it when I got it for Spanish a few years ago because it's on a timer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back