1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Various 2g parts for sale

Posted by t_squared212, May 29, 2020

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support Rix Racing
  1. t_squared212

t_squared212 Probationary Member

Joined Feb 8, 2019
    Dubuque, Iowa
    Hello I have a random assortment of parts I have picked up in the past year but ended up not using or needing.

2gb Eagle Talon Rear bumper- in good condition but will need to be repainted- $50

2g Eclipse tail lights and center piece- $30

2g headliner- taken from a 96 eclipse with a sunroof. I believe the person I got it from had just put new fabric on it. $50

2g passenger side airbag- $20

420a- exhaust manifold heat shield - $10

420a- air intake with filter- It fit well but I ended up going a different route- $20

DNA racing 4-1-1 exhaust header- didn't fit my 420a talon. I believe it will work on a 4G63. $50

I'm located in Dubuque, Iowa and would rather not mail things if possible. I'm only going to hold things for a couple weeks before they'll be disposed of.
    Prices are negotiable. I'm just trying to get some money back, not looking to rob anyone or make money of these parts.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2020

Street Build 222  9

1997 Eagle Talon TSi
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM