The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Valley Dsm's Beach Picnic Hangout!!! March 19 ..come Have Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok but if it doesnt rain, were still on for Santa Monica right?!? I really need to get some video of this meet/cruise.... :rolleyes: :dsm:

How about sunday? :confused: Its supposed to be clear.

Sunday'd be better for me, but it might be tricky to update everyone, if the date DID change.

Damn.. confused on location, and soon to be confused on date. We're just gonna have DSMs driving around aimlessly all weekend. :D :laugh:

so is the meet off now? this is getting out of control....damn rain :mad: now i cant take you on a 20-120 pull Bo....i drive like miss daisy in the rain....

Damnit, well someone let me know if were still doing this.........

If someone else is going then hell, ill be there, i just dont want to drive an hour and get there and spend the rest of the day by myself driving around looking cool and stuff ;)

i say we postpone the meet it is suppose to rain Friday Night through Sat Morning. The weather did not cooperate so why scramble to think of alternatives just pick another date Al :dsm: :boring:

How about a meet for my birthday??? THat would be bad ass. :D :sneaky;

that would be cool....so is this thing going down Al or what? this be ur meet....

:tease: dan

:D

yeah i guess guys... im going tru some lil shit right now... :( whats it call how about next sat?...but i will be there saturday for whoever wants to hang out.. same time jack in box so who ever shows up just to hang out lates guys i dont feel good :(

Mitsubishi9504 said:
yeah i guess guys... im going tru some lil shit right now... :( whats it call how about next sat?...but i will be there saturday for whoever wants to hang out.. same time jack in box so who ever shows up just to hang out lates guys i dont feel good :(

Sorry man, hope things turn out better for ya.

Ill proably cruise out there on saturday anyways...i have nothing else planned.

same here, Ill be at any meet that anyone sets up. So ill go 2 weeks in a row if thats whats planned. :thumb: BTW yay new smileys! :rocks: :nono: :dsm:

for the people that will show up this saturday 19, we can maybe hangout at dans house.. and play ps2 or just watch the vid i have from last meet. I will bring it over its pretty long about 30 mins LOL well let me know if you guys gonna show up so ill just wait for you guys there alright take care guys lates

EagleTalonRacer said:
GUESS what bros.. I blew my FREAKIN engine on my talon.. R.I.P 4G63T GRRRRRR my oil pump went bad.. crank got messed up so now carless and a brokeass.. I live up the block from Jack in the crack come meet at my house :laugh: , or if anyone wants to help me take it apart in my garage that'll be awsome. But anyways ill show up at jack in my BABB (Big Ass Blue Bus) I hope this DSM doesnt break down on me :laser:

that sucks bro.. yeah maybe i could come over and help out a DSM bro ... just roll up to jack in the box tomorrow from 12:00 to like 1:00 hit me up on my cell 818 3359800

see you guys tomorrow then, i wanna see that vid!

well timing is fine now.. but i still have no power and engine rattles and makes weird noises at around 3k.. off to the mechanic i go.. :cry:

Getting any boost? If it hits the roof at zero, try pinning your wastegate open with some wire. Could improve the performance if you have kentucky fried turbo bearings.

Y'know, that could be pretty sad.. hanging out and playing PS2... on that note, how many have grabbed GT4, and an Eclipse? ^_^

And yeah, damn rain. Tires are bald as all crap.. makes no difference when it's dry, but I don't want to hydroplane through any unpleasant crap. So whoever's getting the meet together, set a delay date if tomorrow's off! (Hell, might even give us time to find a place to BBQ, go back to the original plan.. and let people get their DSMs back from the shop over this week. :D)

so generally, where is this goin down at? im new to socal but i wanna come!! :cool:

I want Chicken, I want Liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix Please Deliver.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

LOL your name says it all.....anywho, the HUMONGO SoCal HQ Meet is only 34 days away!!! :thumb:

:tease: dan

yeah im feeling kliek sh!t right now but i jus down a bottle of nyquil cuz thats how i roll :cool: anyways ill be there if the weather is actin right :thumb:

:talon: Monty :talon:

p.s the new smileys are koo look.......................FWD! :nono: :nono: :nono:

damn, its raining right now....

You have AWD monty, you have no excuse NOT to be there :tease:

Well unless your sick and blowing chunks and stuff :barf:

If it was sunday I'd show up, it's gonna rain on saturday IMO. Why park at that structure though? I say you guys should go to the beach parking lot like one half mile south of the pier, at Pico street. You can take some cool pics/videos there. And then walk a little bit to the freak show on the Venice strip, LOL :)

Agh! If I show up, I'm gonna be dog tired. Friends dragging me out to the club tonight, after which I get to play the shell game with cars to get a buddy back his GS-T by 6am, then gotta be up to open at 8:30, then zip over to my other job in Pasadena 'til whenever it gets done... hopefully before noon.

Gonna try to hit the JITB on time; if folks roll out before I manage to get there, gimme a call. 818-381-2531.

And as I discovered tonight, AWD > Bald tires + blown shock + rain. :sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back