The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Valley Dsm's Beach Picnic Hangout!!! March 19 ..come Have Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigglesworth87 said:
i can bring a pinata!!! SpongeBob, Barbie, Dog or cow? You choose! I will bring some chippy chips too... I think i should bring the least considering im driving hours and hours to see yall. :D :p

Heh, if you're serious...bring barbie, I wanna smash her face!
:p

so far i got an okay list going LOL jsut mike and monty have replied but if you can let me knwo what your brining would be great let me know 714-606-9702 i know im gonna regret this but not enough food would suck! LOL lets keep the list going!

andy your wrath... your funny... ill give you a head start =) ill meet ya at the finish line with the AAA truck ill call in advance hehehe........LOL :thumb: ... Ill think im going to start making a list of what people are going to bring

1.John 10lbs of carne ranchera and a cooler with as many gatorades as I can fit
2.Monty==

continue the list

is your GSX running yet John? I havent seen that bi*** running since last july's meet when you tried to race a viper... :D

ill bring some more ranchera cause 10lbs aint shit, Ive seen the way you people eat, I was scared. Beer is so ilegal at the beach especialy in the day its hard to keep hidden to many peole at the damn place not worth the massive ticket and encarceration to follow.

2.Monty==
3.surrealDSM -*mikey*grill,chips,chicken,hamburgers,hotdogs,buns,ketchup,mustard,mayo

btw since bbq's arent allowed in santa monica ummmm where are we having it huntington and balboa allow them :confused:

car is officialy fixed!

2.Monty==
3.surrealDSM*mikey*grill,chips,chicken,hamburgers,hotdogs,buns ,ketchup,mustard,mayo
4.dsmjrv-since beer isnt allowed ill bring an ice chest full of Dr.pepper and cream sodas

ey WTF is ==??????im bringin CHICKEN!!!!!!! :thumb: and koo-aid so put mne on the list right now ;) seeing as to how my 1st job was a cook for 2 years str8 i think ill have to lay the cooking down jus call me emril monty :thumb: and ill spice things up

:talon: Monty :talon:

p.s BAMN!

1.John 20lbs of carne ranchera and a cooler with as many gatorades as I can fit
2.Monty chicken and koolaid
3.surrealDSM*mikey*grill,chips,chicken,hamburgers,ho tdogs,buns ,ketchup,mustard,mayo
4.dsmjrv-since beer isnt allowed ill bring an ice chest full of Dr.pepper and cream sodas

whos bringin the grill or is there one at the beach already.

LightningMS said:
1.John 20lbs of carne ranchera and a cooler with as many gatorades as I can fit
2.Monty chicken and koolaid
3.surrealDSM*mikey*grill,chips,chicken,hamburgers,ho tdogs,buns ,ketchup,mustard,mayo

whos bringin the grill or is there one at the beach already.

john is kinda slow people......u ask whos bringing the grill but in ur post it says whos brnging the grill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do u read whut u write......pssssshhhhhh 2gs figures :rolleyes:
its ok john buddy were needa build a ''short'' dsm for you :thumb:

:talon: Monty :talon:

Umm, well being as theres only 7 days left now....

Are we sure now exactly which beach were meeting up at?

I'll grab some 2-liters on the way, can never really have enough drinks. :)

BBQs are illegal at Santa Monica? Must be a new rule, last summer they were all over, just not in the parking lot. Where now?

uh oh no bbq at the beach???what if we just have a potluck in the parking lot? like alittle tailgate party or is that not alowed either?

i say we go to a near by park instead cause ow im all excited over a bbq

Only thing they might have a problem with is the fire on the pier... I don't see why they'd complain if it was in the (concrete/asphalt) parking lot. Might have to get there early to grab spots though, or call ahead to their 'party reservation' line, whatever that's for. Maybe even get a section of the parking lot set aside (further from the beach so people won't bi***) or a group parking rate.

Anybody meeting up early to roll down together? Might grab a buddy that I'm selling my GS-T to, and drag him along with. :D

k well im not going, at least not in my car... i just replaced my headgasket but didnt resurface the head cuz i didnt have the money. i didnt think i needed too.... and well it was not sealed. so it kept getting hot, but one of these times, for some reason my engine temp guage decided to fu(k with me and tell me my engine was running at normal temp. then all of the sudden it starts reading me the real temp and the pin is pegged in the red... and was probably in the red for about 10 min so when i got off the freeway it stalled and i officialy want a new car!!! :mad:

so are we meeting up or what guys. I want to come to the meet but, can we get a specific meeting time and are we going to barbaque or what? I will bring stuff if we are going to barbaque, but if we are not , then I will just bring my self and my Talon. :talon:

If anybody is rolling from the valley, let me know and we will roll together. :thumb:

Ill make it my job to find out about the BBQ law in Santa Monica. Ill be able to find out either tomorrow or Tuesday, Ill let you guys know ASAP. Id say that we should keep it in SM, its a little too late to change it, some people dont check this forum that often, just a thought. :dsm:
BTW, are we planning on using the parking lot NEXT to the Pier or on the Pier? Id assume its the one next to it next to the sand, just confirming.

Found this on Santa Monica's website:

740 – City Beach Rules & Regulations

Santa Monica Beach is open year-round. While enjoying the amenities and activities at the beach, please be aware of the following regulations for beach use:

No fires or fireworks
Dogs not permitted on the beach
Playing in designated areas only
Must obey lifeguards' direction
No dressing or undressing
No tents or temporary Enclosures
No camping or sleeping
All trash must be placed in trash cans
No alcoholic beverages
No glass containers
No drums or percussion instruments
No playing of audio or electronic devices after 10 p.m. or before 8 a.m.
Please note: By ordinance of the Santa Monica City Council, smoking is prohibited on Santa Monica beaches, on the Santa Monica Pier (except in designated areas to be approved by Council), in waiting areas for public services (e.g., bus stops) and within 20 feet of an entrance to a public facility. A 90-day public outreach effort will precede enforcement of the ordinance, which took effect May 27, 2004. Designated smoking areas on the Pier will include outside dining areas, areas of Pacific Park during special events, and smoking by actors as part of their roles in productions being filmed on the Pier.
If you are interested in holding an event on the beach, please call 458-8974, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. to determine if an Event Permit is required. Events which include any of the following will generally require completion of an Event Permit application:

150 or more people and/or widely promoted event
Erection of a tent or other temporary structure

ok.. guys is your choice if you guys wanna have the bbq here right down the street of jack in the box.. Its a huge spot and i know we can take a nice pictures of all the rides been together.. So.. If we meet up her in jack in the box.. We have the bbq and then take off to the beach. Or....... we can go to the beach not have a bbq ... order pizza and ... whatever you guys bring chips whatever..... But for the pizza if anybody would like to put in money it would be nice to order more and more pizza i guess. get the 555 deal from dominoes. So let me know guys ... I can put in about 10 bucks for pizza whatever you guys want to put in.. 3-5 bucks whatever... But just remember that the parking lot is 5 bucks... let me ... bbq first and take off to the beach ........ or....... no bbq and just drive down to the beach and everyone puts in cassh and we can buy everything of pizza or whatever... please let me know soon as posible. :thumb: :dsm: :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back