The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Valley Dsm's Beach Picnic Hangout!!! March 19 ..come Have Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I started Project 2.4 4 cylinder 2001 eclipse GS ... Turbochargin it for 4 stages of turbo will see if I can get stage 1 done for the meet

LightningMS said:
I started Project 2.4 4 cylinder 2001 eclipse GS ... Turbochargin it for 4 stages of turbo will see if I can get stage 1 done for the meet

Thats like bringing a cat to a dog show. :p ;) :D

LOL a turbo 2001 gs? hmmmmmmmmmmm ull get bout 150 hp To THE CRANK!!!!now :thumb: ................so whuts the deal wheres the meet gonna be...........ooooo yeah and for all of ya who wanna come cali speedway is free admission this weekend to watch greg collier and his friend sent me an invite(greg collier is the guy whos yellow laser u see on the main page everytime u come to this site :thumb: ) and so i jjus thought itll be cool if more of ya came along lemme know

:talon: Monty :talon:

dont be hating on the 3gs or ill really tackle u some of my 3g friends are coming down. hehe dont be mad cause ima be making money. They're nice people they are worried about 2gs hating on 3gs i told them they're welcome

Piranhaman33 said:
got some more parts for my car, the block went the the machine shop with pistons and rods and i ordered some mitsu bearings and gasket set....WOOT!!! who wants to race now!?!

Ill give you a headstart 1 second head start. =^) your like small talking with big ballers... hehe... Ill let you borrow my turbo, or will haul you across the line....

WOOT WOOT sounds like competition too me... hehe....

<-------- *comes from a guy whos frustrated with dsmlife*
dont test me andy ill squeeze nitrous hehe at this point careless if car gos boom again hehe

whos going to get there asswhooped by me in gt4 , can i have a raise of hands plz
:D Im really practicin I now own 10 3000GT's 2 eclipses , 3 supras, and hehe

i jus 8 ur vtec said:
LOL a turbo 2001 gs? hmmmmmmmmmmm ull get bout 150 hp To THE CRANK!!!!now :thumb: ................so whuts the deal wheres the meet gonna be...........ooooo yeah and for all of ya who wanna come cali speedway is free admission this weekend to watch greg collier and his friend sent me an invite(greg collier is the guy whos yellow laser u see on the main page everytime u come to this site :thumb: ) and so i jjus thought itll be cool if more of ya came along lemme know

About the Cali Speedway thing...Do you have a link? ;)

dont trip john.......1g vs 2g i'll squeeze if you squeeze dont care if my block gets a hole in it i got another one for back up(sorry monty) i'm playing though.
about that oil pan were you lookin to just borrow it cause i'm doing a 420 rebuild for a friend and it looks like it may be down for a few months till he gets cash for parts.....mabye he'll lend it, dunno :cool:

11 days.........

I wonder if i can sell my 2g n/t and find myself a 1g turbo in that time :D

naw bo no link.tom dixon a wiseman hit me up and him and greg invited me.....they must have saw my potential :cool: but naw i mean i just know its all weekend once he gives me the garage number ill let u guys know

:talon: monty :talon:

Just to let you guys know, I got dibs on the movie filming/editing for this meet. :dsm: My friend is gonna roll with me to get the in-car footage of the cruise, and ill be taking plenty of pics at the meet, lots of footage, and I just thought of this: Im gonna bring a tripod and set my vid camera on it, hopefully around when the sun's going down (if the meet goes that late) and record for 30 min non stop without touching the camera. Then ill speed up the film and itll look sweet! Kinda like those time-lapse things they do in movies where a whole day passes in a few secs. Ill try to get the sun setting behind all of our cars. So ya, ill take care of the filming for this meet and Ill edit the final cruise movie. I got some pretty good ideas of stuff to do already. :cool:

hey guys i lost my job right after Hot import nights.. this sucks.. well ill try to make it to the meet ....things have really been bad for me this couple of days... Flat tire last night at 10pm in the 405.. bumper accident, and lost job. All this things suck.. well yeah... Um.. ill just try to make it or unless someone picks me up and we roll down there ill make the cruise map.. yeah... alright guys... lates :dsm: :thumb:

Damn man sorry to hear that :( Im outta work also, sucks being unemployed.

If ya need a ride i may be able to swing down there and pick ya up.

Dan forced you to go. Blame him for everything bad that has happend to you. Atleast have him help you find a job. We had fun though right? Those were damn good hotdogs! :D

LOL my mom said she saw like 20 DSM's in a parking lot talking, it was the night of HIN, where the hell did you guys go LOL....she thought I was in the group since i never miss a meet, but i had to miss HIN this time, i'll be there for the april one. Dan = teh spanked by my auto....and beau, you cant just jump in the ring with ali cause you think you can box? i make the vids for socal meets, but seeing in how its now REALLY a socal meet, i guess you can make this one....i'll be taking footage too though, so there may just be 2 vids floating around.... :D

damn al man u shoulda neva came.i feel all bad now cuz nour going to be jobless.....then have to sell your car for more money.....then carless and homeless....and then have to solicit urself on the street just to earn a decent meal :thumbdown what is this world coming to when a guy cant even go to a car shw to see all the b!tches.(not to mention those girls who rubbed on my ass which felt good, sorry for blaming you mike)but yeah man i hope u make it to the meet

okay since al is unemployed LOL i got the grill coming along with a couple cooks but who can bring what to the meet and who can pitch in for some meat and all that good stuff its in two weeks lets get this list going?! :thumb:

p.s. we need to find a good mexican place for some kick ass carne asada :p im sure mike and i can find one mexicans have a sense for things like this :D right mike?

p.s.s. those HIN hot dogs totally kicked ass :p

if were not able to fire up in santa monica is anyone willing to switch spots? i really wanna have a bbq at the beach :D also i know huntington and balboa allow it but its totally up to whos willing to if thats gonna have to be the issue

dont think its gonna be enough bring somethign but if anyone wants to bring cash for some meat that would be cool too

surrealDSM - *mikey* grill,chips,chicken,hamburgers,hotdogs,buns,ketchup,mustard,mayo

i can bring a pinata!!! SpongeBob, Barbie, Dog or cow? You choose! I will bring some chippy chips too... I think i should bring the least considering im driving hours and hours to see yall. :D :p

SurrealDSMp.s. we need to find a good mexican place for some kick ass carne asada :p im sure mike and i can find one mexicans have a sense for things like this :D right mike?[/QUOTE said:
i am the mexican of them all i know where to get some really good meet for carne asada. :thumb:

i jus 8 ur vtec said:
im bringin chickin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: and koo-aid :cool: and some malt liqour if ur down :cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are too funny.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back