The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Valley Dsm's Beach Picnic Hangout!!! March 19 ..come Have Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i jus 8 ur vtec said:
im bringin chicken............and...chicken! :thumb:

:talon: Monty :talon:

p.s and sum beer :cool:

How about some Koolaid? hahha..j/k

Also, if your going to be bringing meat, dont forget to prepare it already or bring the seasonings. We need to figure out who is really bringing the pit because i can see us having like 100+dollars wortha meat and nothing to cook it on. (im just trying to sort out the newbs! :p )

Rob- You're giving me a ride in your car. Ive been planning on getting an FB big28 for a long time, and u beat me to it. :mad: Also I need to feel your Tokico shocks which Ive been planning on too...no, im not coping you. :p

fellas, we got the food thing going down but what about entertainment? ill bring a football.. and all the ladies that im bringing are gonna have a wet t shirt contest umm pose and vogue around our cars umm bikini contest.. umm what else?

hey, since it doesnt seem like any1 has been reading or answering my posts about helping me align my timing belt... uh figured i'd post here... i really want to go to the upcoming meets, and i need a car in order to do that... so if any wants to help me do my timing belt (just align it, not the whole replacing tensioners and pullys job) then pm me

p.s. if my car is fixed in time... ill bring alota beer :cool:

LOL since we're stressing on the grill ill bring it! charcoal tho :p but my step bro will bring it in his moco green silverado ;) so mike = grill make a list of whos bringing the stuff al! so peopel know whats needed still your totally flaking it....dont trip ... :p just make the freaking list! and btw i think i should post that pic of you in your pizza boy outfit :laugh: all in favor? ;) :p :cool: :thumb:

p.s. my friends mom makes the best freaking kool aid! :thumb:

DSMjrv said:
hey, since it doesnt seem like any1 has been reading or answering my posts about helping me align my timing belt... uh figured i'd post here... i really want to go to the upcoming meets, and i need a car in order to do that... so if any wants to help me do my timing belt (just align it, not the whole replacing tensioners and pullys job) then pm me

p.s. if my car is fixed in time... ill bring alota beer :cool:

Larry, you live in Corona man :D Give the dude a hand.....i would but i dont trust myself with timing.

LMFAO Jesse, larry is just like me, he wont touch anything with belts or guts of the car. Now anything that you bolt on i.e. turbo, intake, exhaust, IC, that we are more than happy to help with. Guts/belts, LOL! you may want to ask shaun on that one... :D and Beau, you dont have an intake? thank god ur gettin one....and also, i'll take you for a 15-100 pull in my auto monster...not a problem! :thumb:

oh yea, anyone bringing a camera? and freagin Al, I want to see your footage from the Jan meet, I did so many revs/pulls on ur camcorder and I didnt even get to see! I'll bring mine to film....

my girl dropped her camera, that was weak sauce, i'm bringing my camcorder ;)

Im bringing a digi cam, and a camcorder. My friend is rollin with me in my car this time, so He'll be gettin footage of the cruise. And dont worry Rob, ill send the friggin vid to u ASAP after the meet! LOL :dsm:

oh, BTW i DO have an intake, but its being retarded. The new Extreme Psi intake kit (pipe, filter, etc) came today. :)

LOL yes foot ball please do tackle in the sand im gonna crush sum ppl no doubt :cool: plus the girls can be our cheerleaders LOL :thumb: as far as koo-aid goes im bringin cherry with bout 3 bags worth of suga put in it..........ummmmmm like syrup :thumb:

i jus 8 ur vtec said:
LOL yes foot ball please do tackle in the sand im gonna crush sum ppl no doubt :cool: plus the girls can be our cheerleaders LOL :thumb: as far as koo-aid goes im bringin cherry with bout 3 bags worth of suga put in it..........ummmmmm like syrup :thumb:

You go ahead and crush all those hot and sweaty guys and i will stay and tackle the girls...Better yet, i will just wait until all the guys are out there and i will take off with the girls. :D

LOL @ john for his college status tackle<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<only played football until end of high school and ill still lay a lick on you :cool:

p.s so di anyone find out if were gonna bbq or pizza or whut?

SilverMitsu said:
oh yea, anyone bringing a camera? and freagin Al, I want to see your footage from the Jan meet, I did so many revs/pulls on ur camcorder and I didnt even get to see! I'll bring mine to film....
yeah bro il bring my little tv and my camcorder ill play it at the beach LOL

Ill bring my PS2, and Gran Turismo 4 to play on your TV. We'll need a power invertor or an outlet...I cant plug in an invertor, my cigarette lighter is taken up by the A/F gauge... :rolleyes:

:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back