The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Valley Dsm's Beach Picnic Hangout!!! March 19 ..come Have Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

=) oh boy I cant wait. Hey someone let me know if anyone is selling a complete broken 6bolt. Im looking ahead to a project monty mentioned to me about. Todd I'll give you 50 bucks and Ill put ur turbokit back on if you come by the shop and let me copy your setup =).

LightningMS said:
=) oh boy I cant wait. Hey someone let me know if anyone is selling a complete broken 6bolt. Im looking ahead to a project monty mentioned to me about. Todd I'll give you 50 bucks and Ill put ur turbokit back on if you come by the shop and let me copy your setup =).

John you prob. have a deal, Im gunna PM You or Call You Later. =)

Bigglesworth87 said:
Im bringing my talon, and plastic bucket/shovel so i can make me a sand castle. :thumb: :talon:

Is that a Mike comment or what, but I am at school right now bored and that made me smile LOL

I can bring a lot of chips and maybe a huge jug of salsa/dip =)

Since alot of us are mexican, whos bringing the tortillas,enchiladas, carne asada and pinata? Todd has chips de salsa taken care of. I can bring a sombrero so we can dance around it after we eat. **puts on cumbia music** :thumb: :talon:

Bigglesworth87 said:
Since alot of us are mexican, whos bringing the tortillas,enchiladas, carne asada and pinata? Todd has chips de salsa taken care of. I can bring a sombrero so we can dance around it after we eat. **puts on cumbia music** :thumb: :talon:

Carne Asada sounds bomb right now mmmmm....Ya what kinda chips do you guys like I was gunna Bring at Least Fritos, Tortilla Chips, What Else? BBQ, Sour Cream????

HipHop615 said:
Carne Asada sounds bomb right now mmmmm....Ya what kinda chips do you guys like I was gunna Bring at Least Fritos, Tortilla Chips, What Else? BBQ, Sour Cream????

FRITOS??? Todd, I thought you were more ethnic then that. You know its TORTILLA chips or nothing. What's up with that? :p

HipHop615 said:
I like Fritos.....=(....Especially the "Scoops" ones..... :(

Yeah they are good but I was still stuck in my ethnic talk. The Scoops are bomb with bean dip, or some really hot and spicy salsa. **ZESTY**

I will bring a bunch of water,soda, and cups if you guys want. :thumb:

I should have some cash by then, what should i bring? Were going to have a grill right? Burgers? Dogs? Kittens? ;)

I have one concern that i just thought of. Will they allow BBQ pits on the beach? How you going to get it home? Will there be a picnic area where we can set up all of our shit? :thumb: :talon:

HipHop615 said:
Don't Hate LOL....Dont be mad just cuz my Auto OWNZ YOU :D .............jk.....................................

we shall see who is king of aut :D os at this meet my friend.....

Well...if you guys need anything to bring all the crap in... i could always bring the beast - Golden God - Toyota Previa. 202K miles, still goin strong, and can fit more than enough BBQ's and cases of malt liqour to knock Monty straight on his ass. chicken and carne asada sound delectible tho...

Gah, you boys are so disorganized! no planning capabilities! LOL, jk...kinda
Everyone bring a buncha shit, and if we have leftovers, we can divvy them up before we leave.

Bigglesworth87 said:
I have one concern that i just thought of. Will they allow BBQ pits on the beach?

If not, we can use my exhaust mani to cook anything you guys throw at it :thumb: Since my EGTs are so high. Actually, my intake pipe is coming tomorrow :D And when I "borrowed" Ashwin's intake pipe it fixed the egt prob. Maybe we can use my exhaust to light the fire. I swear, everyone knows im close by cause they can smell my rich-as-hell exhaust smoke... :dsm:

Bigglesworth87 said:

LOL yeah i mex hey i might be asble to work out a deal with some lady LOL for some tamales heh yumyum LOL but i dont know yet if people would actually like them

ok guys just bring anything you can bring ok.. ill bring some meats and i dont ... and... like some drinks LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back