The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Valley Dsm's Beach Picnic Hangout!!! March 19 ..come Have Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SurrealDSM said:
HEY! i got a 420 and my car eats acura and hondas :p still havent lost to a mustang tho thanks goodness :thumb: but i drove his car...it just doesnt pull as hard as my ride i dunno something in taht car doesnt seem right not bashing al just letting some facts be known that something isnt right in your car thats holding it from its full potential AND MIKE! i challenge you to a sandcastle building contest! i will take over your umm empire? muhahahaha :p :D

yeah bro gotta check it out.. um .. today just raced a bMW and got smoked but it was fun been on his ass all the way on the freeway. v4 vs v8 not bad on keeping up...

You have no right to talk you just bought your car. Have you been to the track? Have you done any of your own modifications? John has been in the game for at least two years. I will bet you if you go to Palmdale and run you car you wont even break into the 14s. The track conditions are some of the worst in the counrty. Even your AWD cant make up for a novice driver because the first 60' is so uneven you will bog or dip into one of the track grooves. So if your gonna talk trash you better back it up at the track :shhh:

eclipsegsx1736 said:
Hey LightningMS--
I just looked at your timeslip. You ran a 12.9 with a 5.3 sec 60' time. :| Damn, if you didnt stall your car 4 times launching in the first 60 feet, you could have run a 6 sec 1/4!! For future refrence, if youre gonna dump the clutch dont forget to give it some gas too... :rolleyes:
:thumb: LOL! :laugh: :cry:

Damn, i need to go to the Trac one day also.....though i believe i would need my LICENSE to do that......damn DUI :mad: :barf:

I REALLY need to get a dyno and a track day in so i know how im doing on my mods, both HP and 1/4 mile times. All i know is i loose by about 1/2-1 car length from a somewhat modded AWD TSI from 20-90mph or so (he had a passenger, i had 2 passengers), but that doesnt tell me much.........

need....more.......POWER!!!!!!!! :cry:

I think my previous post came out all wrong. I wasnt dissing his run, its hella nice. I know i dont know shit about 1/4, I was just saying how it was funny that he had is 60' listed at 5.3 sec. Just having fun. Didnt mean anything by it. :thumb:

DSMSpyder99 said:
You have no right to talk you just bought your car. Have you been to the track? Have you done any of your own modifications? John has been in the game for at least two years. I will bet you if you go to Palmdale and run you car you wont even break into the 14s. The track conditions are some of the worst in the counrty. Even your AWD cant make up for a novice driver because the first 60' is so uneven you will bog or dip into one of the track grooves. So if your gonna talk trash you better back it up at the track :shhh:

Chill out bro.. come on.. anyways you know anybody that has a GAS BBQ grill?/

Mitsubishi9504 said:
Chill out bro.. come on.. anyways you know anybody that has a GAS BBQ grill?/

Gas or Propane? Since im starting a propane system on my DSM now and all maybe we can just cook the burgers off my manifold eh?

all of your arguments are usless, TEH AUTO PWNS U ALL! :D

ShadowWulf said:
Gas or Propane? Since im starting a propane system on my DSM now and all maybe we can just cook the burgers off my manifold eh?

propane LOL...I also need to know if anybody is gonna bring drinks,snacks, ect... please post up if you would like to help lil by bringing something.. WE got the grill right now, I will be bringing come couple of 12packs of soda and cups,plates,chips,... and I dont know how much meat we will need LOL

Good point. Either everyone could bring their own cut, or one person could buy a bunch and we just throw some cash his/her way. I can get a lot of london broil at my grocery store for cheap, but it needs to be marinated for 12 hours to be grilled. I'm willing to buy and prepare stuff ahead of time as long as you guys can contribute funds when we get there. Let me know. :thumb:

Im bringing my Talon and thats enough contribution from me. In fact you all need to pay me to bring the Talon :D

I will bring some stuff to, cookies or something. :thumb: :talon:

Bigglesworth87 said:
Im bringing my Talon and thats enough contribution from me. In fact you all need to pay me to bring the Talon :D

I will bring some stuff to, cookies or something. :thumb: :talon:

Damn Mike you are the biggest loser I know HAHAHA....jk man. I will try and bring some sort of snacks....Damn I really hope my car is ready, its been raining so damn much....

HipHop615 said:
Damn Mike you are the biggest loser I know HAHAHA....jk man. I will try and bring some sort of snacks....Damn I really hope my car is ready, its been raining so damn much....

Now Todd what did I tell you? You need to be silent when grown ups are talking. I dont want to put you in time out but I will If i have too. :D

once again, TEH AUTO PWNS YUO! :D

we'll see when i smoke you at MOD....you AND your weak sauce mobile.... :D one handed.... :cool:

You know what, it would be even funnier if i just cranked out a 200 shot and blew you BOTH away !!! Heh, that would own..........you and my motor :thumbdown

nicely said :thumb:

DSMSpyder99 said:

I'm gonna try to make it out since I do live in L.A... be a shame to miss out on a meet close to me.

I won't know for sure until that week though, due to my status as a freelancer. Work comes and goes at odd times.

OK OK OK FINE

Y'all talked me into it.

.. granted.. there was no real.. eh.. conversation directed at me.. but WHATEVER. Beer+BBQ+beach+DSM=Goodtimes!

Now for that joyous wonderful 3 1/2-4 hour drive from SLO. :D :thumb:

"You might be a DSMer if you drive four hours for a BBQ w/ other DSMers"

See y'all @ the BBQ

HipHop615 said:
Hell ya

On another note....
Its so depressing taking my turbo off, maybe I should just save and buy a GSX =)

AHHHHHH! Ill take the turbo kit off your hands!!!! :D :D :D

you wont even have to ship it see?

yeah i aint from the ''valley'' but im from the f*ckin hood..GANGSTA GANGSTA :cool: but yeah al ill call ya ass up see if i can make it.......... i mean chicken and malt liqour!!!thats whut us''people'' live for LOL....but yeah man on the serious tip im down to go......but yeah man tell some girls to be there 2 and make sure u got some good chicken.........i dont want no el pollo loco sh*t

the one.....the only......... :talon: Monty :talon:

p.s. but for realz no joke make sure u bring malt liqour hehe :cool:

Well, how much of a kit are we talking here? ;)
Your profile says stage 1 kit, yet you have an FMIC.....so technically is it a stage 2? Or are you just talking about the parts for the stage 1 only?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back