The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G vacuum readings higher when rev

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnypit

Probationary Member
Aug 17, 2013
Yorkville, Illinois
Hey guys! Just did some work on my gsx which included installing a boost gauge. It reads 12psi of vacuum at idle, but when i rev to 3k the vacuum goes up to 20. Getting in a couple parts in soon to run a boost leak test. Do you guys think I have a leak or different problem?

Thanks!

sorry just updated my profile. Listed the mods that are on the car. Just put the s90 TB on and had the exhaust manifold off to replace a broken manifold bolt. Decided to install a boost gauge to read boost so i didnt have to look at ECMlink on a computer to see what its at. starts at around -12 at idle and goes up to -20 at 2800-3000 rpms.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back