The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

vaccum leak?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tribal_RS_96

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 19, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Hey guys. I've been battling with my car again. I'm still not getting any power, I accelerate very slowly for some strange reason. My car is still not throwing any CELs. Today I replaced my cat with a test pipe and I got a little power back but still nothing. Like my last posts, compression and timing is good, no blown head gaskets. I look at my vaccum gauge at at idle its fine, but when I gas it, it flies to 0 until I let off the gas. I was told it was my converter, but I guess not. I was wondering if someone could check over my engine bay to see if I have hoses backward or something, even the auto shop I took it to was confused.

it could be your ecu just saying do a test on that and see if its putting itself on lean mode my cuzin had this problem on his RSX TYPE S

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back